BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
McKaay G.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
I have very few ABH products because of pricing but this line of cosmetics is sooooo amazing! My foundation stick is my holy grail and gives me so much lightweight full coverage!
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I've only tried their concealer palette so far and am loving it! You get both highlight and contour colors in one! Their contour color is dark enough for me to use to contour and that almost never happen :) Must buy if u want to splurge a bit
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
I received ear brow gel in my sephora play box and I absolutely love it! I used it everyday. I have thinner longer brows that always are out of place, so this stuff was a life saver. I would love to try out more of their products but it is hard for me to pay full price for an item I don't know if I like it or not.
Roxann R.
Roxann R.
just recently bought a browpomade... and i love it! i dont know why i never bought it sooner
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I need to get more into this brand been trying to get my hands on their lipstick hear they were good bt so far I only owe a couple of brushes from them
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
I love this brand so much!! I just wished it wasn't expensive, it literally takes all of my money. I love there eye shadows. I recently just got the modern renaissance palette and it is so beautiful, the case itself is like velvet. My point is, their products are beautifully thought out. Worth every dollar I have and will ever spend.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Anastasia Beverly Hills has so many cult favorites, that it's not surprising they have a high rating. Their prices are a little steep, but it's because of their quality products in my opinion. The brow products and contour kids are amazing!
Anne Marie I.
Anne Marie I.
Love the Anastasia brow pencil to fill in my sparse brows! It is so precise and easily blendable! It lasts awhile too!
member-0ab3750f8
member-0ab3750f8
West New York, NJ
the best product for eyebrow....last forever, and for persons like me , that don't have that much eyebrows. looks so natural and is waterproof!! is my favorite product for my browns
Abbie A.
Abbie A.
Plano, TX
I love the Anastasia Beverly HIlls eyebrow pencil and brush - all in one! The color is not too dramatic but definitely makes an impact to define the eyebrows. It's a stylish brand, known for quality and specializes in eye and eyebrow make up. I would definitely buy it again!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.