BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Long Beach , CA
I began using this product by buying the Anastasia dip brow and brush and I love the formula of it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This brand has come a long way from being just eyebrows! I can't believe how quickly it has exploded in the span of the last couple of years!

The eyeshadows are some of my favorite I have ever used, and I feel like they have improved so much since that very first eyeshadow palette. The eyebrow products are insane! There are so many options to choose from, and a wide range of colors that there is truly something for everybody.

The contour kits are fantastic, and The price point for everything in the brand is really not that bad.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Columbus, OH
I use ABH Brow products and they are to die for. I have been using the pomade for years and will continue to use it even if I find something else. I love the texture of the product and how it glides on but doesn't glide off with sweat or smearing.
My sister used the Brow pencil on me for New Years Eve. It is a product I've had my eye on but have been wanting to finish up my brow bar product first. It looked great and I cannot wait to get one of my own!! Love your products Anastasia Beverly Hills!!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Orem, UT
I just bought the Anastasia powder contour palette and WOW I am never going back. The application is a breeze and it makes my cheekbones pop in a very subtle and natural way. Although it is a little pricey it is definitely worth the buy! I am going back for the brow kit tomorrow!
Kim B.
Kim B.
They have incredible brow products. I love their brow pencils and brow gel. The hairs will not move! They also have a great range of shadows, glosses, and highlight. Don't love their foundation though.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Can't go wrong with Anastasia. Extremely high quality products. A little expensive but you definitely get what you pay for! Plus their products last fairly long in my opinion.
Kami C.
Kami C.
Love their brow products and now I'm sold on their eye shadows. I bought modern renaissance and loved the colors and the pigmentation. Better than any naked palette
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills but it is somewhat pricey! They have the full line available at ulta Sephora and Macy's ! I wish they were cheaper!
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Salem, WV
I really like this brand. I was skeptical about it at first but I like it. The quality is good but it's a bit overpriced, honestly.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??