BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Omgosh I love everything Anastasia Beverly Hills. Everything I have tried I love. Price Point is okay. Not too high on the things I like.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
Dipbrow is the only brow product I'll ever use for my brows for as long as I live! Very awesome brand nonetheless.
Ysabel H.
Ysabel H.
My favorite products are their brow products! The price is a little steep but I love love love the products so much it's totally worth it. At it lasts a while! $23 every three months is not bad at all!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Dip brow and wiz are my favorite from this line , my brows stay in place all day I love this song much a holy grail
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
I received ear brow gel in my sephora play box and I absolutely love it! I used it everyday. I have thinner longer brows that always are out of place, so this stuff was a life saver. I would love to try out more of their products but it is hard for me to pay full price for an item I don't know if I like it or not.
Cassie O.
Cassie O.
Buffalo, NY
I've bought numerous products from this company including 2 shades of the drip brow gel, it's amazing and I fill in my eyebrows everyday, whenever I leave the house because my eye brows are blonde and my hair is dyed dark so I have to match it, I love this product so much. fills in all the holes in my eyebrow hairs, the balled spot in the beginning of my eye brow, and anything else I need it to do, once it's dry it's very resistant to move. This is an ESSENTIAL to my everyday look.
Melody S.
Melody S.
I own a glow kit, liquid lipsticks, eyeshadow palette and foundation from this brand and everything is amazing! ABH is amazing!
Rebeccah Z.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the absolute best eyeshadow formula and the best and newest colors in their palettes. It is top notch quality and their shipping experience is great for quick necessities.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
If I could give this company more than 5 stars I would. My brows have never been the same since I got hooked onto Anastasia Beverly Hills. I've used the pencil, and I just moved onto the dip brow and both are amazing. Also the highlighter kits are all I live by, they may be expensive but all the compliments you'll get is definitely worth your money!!
andrenna c.
andrenna c.
I absolutely love their products. The colours always seem to be what I'm looking for. Their duo eyebrow is the perfect shade and is wonderful.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.