BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Rachel B.
Ayden, NC
Anastasia has such grace and class. I love her products. I have NEVER tried one I did not like. I particularly am favorable of the brow pomade and the brow wiz. I would love to try some eyeshadows as well. All around great brand. Recommend to anyone.
Erica L.
This brand knows whats up! From eyebrows to contour, everything is on fleek! I think they are constantly improving their quality and they listen to their consumers in order to make better products. I will definitely shop for Anastasia products again.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I love Anastasia Beverly hills contour powder kit and liquid lips. You are able to refill the powder kit so you never have to worry about running out of just one shade. The liquid lips are super matte but don't dry out your lips and can last all day.
Delia O.
I love their eyebrow pencil and I get it every few months. The size of it is perfect and it has a really wide range of coverage depending on how lightly you apply it. I would love to see dual shade pencils with a dark and light side, for more options
Savannah E.
Santa Barbara, CA
This store has always been one of my most favorites. I love makeup and they have everything I need, from high end to cheaper versions of products all throughout the store. They are always very kind and willing to help. Their brow wiz is my favorite.
Erica R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a great line. I love my Modern Renaissance palette. I use it so much. It has become a go to for me. I also really enjoy their single eyeshadows and their lip glosses. You can never go wrong with their brow products either.
Gisselle M.
South River, NJ
Okay so to begin this brand is so damn expensive but at the same time so damn worth buying because it's amazingly good at everything and so super cute. I want to buy everything on they're line because they're very pigmented and cute good quality too
Michelle F.
I love their lipsticks - definitely on the better end of liquids. Their eyebrow products are great - I love Dipbrow and powder duos for filling in my brows. The Brow Wiz pencils are great, but run out of product really fast and are pretty expensive.
Sophia Z.
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade, and what can I say. It is amazing. The color suits my eyebrows perfectly and using it with an angled brush, it works so nicely and makes my brows look absolutely amazing. It lasts long, and looks good.
Haley B.
Their eye brow products are amazing. Definitely more expensive. but well worth it. Their color matches are great and last all day!! They have great displays and the quality is amazing!! I have purchased this brand for a long time and will continue.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.