BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Crystal K.
Crystal K.
owensboro, KY
All of the makeup is great quality, contour pallets are amazing.

Love all the products
Chrisy L.
Chrisy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard about Anastasia from the many youtubers I follow--I just kept hearing the brand pop up, and thought that it couldn't be worth the hype. Plot twist: it definitely is. The brow definer is lifechanging and their liquid lipsticks are perfectly pigmented. Can't get enough!!
Anjulie T.
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
I have the power contour kit. Medium I don't go anywhere without it I love it and I'm planning on getting the creamy contour kit.
Cassie O.
Cassie O.
Buffalo, NY
I've bought numerous products from this company including 2 shades of the drip brow gel, it's amazing and I fill in my eyebrows everyday, whenever I leave the house because my eye brows are blonde and my hair is dyed dark so I have to match it, I love this product so much. fills in all the holes in my eyebrow hairs, the balled spot in the beginning of my eye brow, and anything else I need it to do, once it's dry it's very resistant to move. This is an ESSENTIAL to my everyday look.
Janiece A.
Janiece A.
Fantastic products!!!! I use the contour palette everyday! It is an a must for me. I use the powder one. I've also tried their eyebrow filler. The colors are versatile to match anyone. I've used it on multiple people and they've all looked fantastic !
mackenzie C.
mackenzie C.
marietta, PA
I love love their products! Especially their eyebrow pencil! Its the only one I will use!
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
My favorite highlighter palette is the moon Child palette! So different and wonderful pigment.
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I've only tried their concealer palette so far and am loving it! You get both highlight and contour colors in one! Their contour color is dark enough for me to use to contour and that almost never happen :) Must buy if u want to splurge a bit
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Love this brand i have their cream contour kit an eyeshadow palette and some liquid lipstick they push expectations I love it
Roxann R.
Roxann R.
just recently bought a browpomade... and i love it! i dont know why i never bought it sooner
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.