BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Everything Anastasia is an amazing product!!!! I live by the Brow Wiz and rely on that to make my eyebrows look amazing!
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Brow products are to die for! Great range of colors. Stays put all day, and wont smudge off. Tools are very nice as well.
Kaylee G.
College Sta, TX
Her contour palette is BOMB! I love it so much, however it is very expensive. But I always get lots of compliments on it.
Rachel G.
Denver, CO
I use the brow powder from Anastasia. For a powder it works well and stays on better than many others that I've tried.
Allie P.
3 words BEST BROW PRODUCTS their dipbrow and duo powder are the only ones I have tried but I am very eager to try more
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
Favorite high end makeup brand. Anastasia Beverly hills products always have so much pigmentation. So worth the money.
Kelsey L.
Hannibal, MO
Yesssssss honey. Love ABH. Brows face whatever. She's gunna slay!! Her products are amazing! You won't be disappointed!
Cady W.
Cynthiana, KY
I got the modern ren palette and it is amazing. I love it. Used it with a base and it lasted so long. Love the shadows.
marqueshia m.
Humble, TX
I cannot put into words how awesome this brand is. Very good quality and not as expensive as other high end companies.
Daisy P.
Bellflower, CA
They literally have the best liquid lipsticks ever! I have almost every color. They're very pigmented and matte finish.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.