BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kara R.
Kara R.
I have recieved a modern renaissance palette and am in love. The colors are super pigmented and bring out my green eyes.
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
I can't say enough great things about this company all of their products are amazing I love my contour kit that I bought a couple months back, I don't contour everyday but I do for special occasions and I love looking flawless!!
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Love everything about this company! They have great quality products and that's what matters When searching for makeup! This brand rocks!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
I have the contour kit and then brow pen. I absolutely love these products the kit is so creamy and the pen is easy to use. I really want to try the glow kits next.
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Love the brow wiz it works so good and it makes it easy for me to fill in my brows!!!!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
The brow wiz is magical and I've heard good things about the cream contour kit but personally it wasn't my favorite. I feel like the brand over all might be over rated but I'm not a professional so take that with a grain of salt.
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.
The products are such good quality and have a nice variety of products. They are a bit pricey but they are worth it and last a long time.
María José R.
María José R.
Miami , Florida
He usado dos productos de esta marca. El dipbrow pomade y el kit de contorno en polvo. El primero es buenísimo y el segundo uff también pero el iluminador no me convence mucho
Shrabonti D.
Shrabonti D.
Bronx, NY
You can never go wrong with Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!! Their contour kits are easily blendable and work so well. Their glow kits are highly pigmented and do wonders. The concealer, brushes, pallets are beautiful and extremely great quality. Anything from Anastasia is amazing and can be trusted. Love the brand!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Boaz, AL
Sweets Glow Kit- I was a little skeptical at first of getting this kit because i thought the colors were maybe too out there for everyday. OMG they are all fabulous! sassy grape is definitely my favorite color, and i have totally rocked this on everyday looks to go to work lol. I'm all about these colorful bright colors now I'm considering getting the moonchild kit because those colors are amazing! Overall these are very pigmented and just amazing. HUGE TIP DO NOT BUY ONLINE! i cannot stress this enough highlighters will 95% change broken. Only one pan was not broken :( i was so sad, but i was lazy to go to the store and exchange it i just fixed it with some rubbing alcohol. Lesson learned, but i do recommend its a great kit.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.