BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Nicole Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brow products are the best in the industry. They are very pricey compared to its competitors but it's worth every penny!
Ivy R.
Pasadena, TX
I love the brow pencil, it is one product that most definitely helped me get through my eyebrows stage lol . I will buy this product and I can't wait to try out the dip brow !
Leticia G.
Great products! You'll get long lasting results from these products! I definitely recommend!
Isabella S.
Orlando, FL
Ever in Sephora? Pick up the modern renicance palette it's absolutely amazing and blends like a dream
Melanie B.
ABH is super luxe. They have some of the best eyeshadow palettes out there.
Shayma W.
Anastasia is the best makeup brand ever. The modern renaissance palette and glow kits are always a necessity
Lizbeth A.
Reseda, CA
I lovveee they're dip brow. It's outlines my every row very nicely and blends well. I love how pigmented it is. It's the best brow product I've tried.
Susana A.
I enjoy using the Anastasia pomade for my eyebrows my mom enjoys it to you can go from no eyebrows to eyebrows
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
I am a sucker for Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow products. I currently use the Dip Brow. It goes on so smoothly with the brush that is recommended to buy with it. I get compliments on my eyebrows daily and on most of my instagram pictures. Couldn't be done without ABH!
Allison Z.
Nashville, TN
ABH is a great brand that everyone owns at least something from! their makeup is high quality and you definitely get the bang for your buck.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.