BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Boaz, AL
Sweets Glow Kit- I was a little skeptical at first of getting this kit because i thought the colors were maybe too out there for everyday. OMG they are all fabulous! sassy grape is definitely my favorite color, and i have totally rocked this on everyday looks to go to work lol. I'm all about these colorful bright colors now I'm considering getting the moonchild kit because those colors are amazing! Overall these are very pigmented and just amazing. HUGE TIP DO NOT BUY ONLINE! i cannot stress this enough highlighters will 95% change broken. Only one pan was not broken :( i was so sad, but i was lazy to go to the store and exchange it i just fixed it with some rubbing alcohol. Lesson learned, but i do recommend its a great kit.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
Dipbrow is the only brow product I'll ever use for my brows for as long as I live! Very awesome brand nonetheless.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I love Anastasia products. I have a variety of selection from her. It is in the pricey end of makeup. I have liquid lipsticks, Eyeshadows, etc. They have many options in eyebrows, they also have foundation now.. which is pretty awesome.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Dip brow and wiz are my favorite from this line , my brows stay in place all day I love this song much a holy grail
Erika R.
Erika R.
Lewistown, PA
I used her creme contour palette and powder contour palette. They work great I've been using them for a while and I just can't get enough.
Kari T.
Kari T.
Talala, OK
After buying and testing a few different brow products from ABH, I've realized most products are consistently good but there are a few hit and misses. For the most part such an amazing brand.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I've been purchasing ABH products for years my first purchase was the dip brow. I have then bought a few highlighter palettes as well as eyeshadows. ABH offers fantastic quality products which is good for the variety of different skin tones out there.
Sea D.
Sea D.
Anastasia Beverly Hills, I owe you my life! After trying what felt like everything, my eyebrows finally are fulfilling their fullest potential with use of the Dip Brow Pomade. (TIP-- pair with Glossier Boy Brow for a seamless, stay-all-day finish!) The pairing brush is expensive and I've found better luck (and cheaper, too!) with a simple angled brush. This cruelty-free brand is an essential in my routine.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
El Centro, CA
I love Anastasia her eyebrow products are incredible there's a variety of colors to choose from and the brushes are of great quality the eyeshadows are all very pigmented and beautiful colors, the lipsticks are all so smooth and Matte.
Chasidy D.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
Some of the best brow products out there! I love the dipbrow, though I have to check always to make sure it doesn't smear and give me angry looking eyebrows. The glow kits are all gorgeous and every day staples! They work best with a cream highlighter underneath though.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.