BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Henderson, NV
This is such an amazing brand. They're eye shadows are smooth, buttery, and blend like a dream. Brow products are fantastic from the dipbrow to brow wiz, everything they make it top notch.
Emily A.
Emily A.
I haven't used many products from ABH, but I heard such rave reviews of their brow dip pomade that I had to try it out. I have to say, I love it. I didn't think that I would find anything that I preferred for my brows than my Benefit Goof Proof brow pencil, but ABH definitely makes me consider other options. I can also use the pomade to make freckles if I feel like it that day, and I love having that freedom with a product.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Coppell, TX
The Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit has changed my whole world. This highlighter is amazing they are creamy buttery extremely pigmented with a wide variety of locate this will change your life. Anastasia of Beverly Hills also has amazing lipsticks. However the cloque it is the best thing ever. If you want to strobe strobe if you want to have a natural soft kind a glow I would recommend not using a lot of product and just dipping your brush in at once. The glow kit cost $40 but that means each highlighter is $10 which is drugstore price which is an amazing deal.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
I just bought my first ABH product this month (the modern renaissance palette) and it is beautiful. The colors are really beautiful and they blend out so nicely. I now know why these products are so highly reviewed by others!
Chrisy L.
Chrisy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard about Anastasia from the many youtubers I follow--I just kept hearing the brand pop up, and thought that it couldn't be worth the hype. Plot twist: it definitely is. The brow definer is lifechanging and their liquid lipsticks are perfectly pigmented. Can't get enough!!
Jen P.
Jen P.
Steger , IL
I bought the glo kit from sephora and I love it!! The colors are great, I can use it in the summer, winter, anytime. I just started tanning and it looks fantastic.
Cassie O.
Cassie O.
Buffalo, NY
I've bought numerous products from this company including 2 shades of the drip brow gel, it's amazing and I fill in my eyebrows everyday, whenever I leave the house because my eye brows are blonde and my hair is dyed dark so I have to match it, I love this product so much. fills in all the holes in my eyebrow hairs, the balled spot in the beginning of my eye brow, and anything else I need it to do, once it's dry it's very resistant to move. This is an ESSENTIAL to my everyday look.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Long Beach, CA
Honestly one of the best brands out there ! There dipbrow pomades are everything , along with there eyeshadow palletes so pigmented !
Sarah l.
Sarah l.
This is the most amazing brand ever I really like their dip eyebrows and brushes never full always stays in plays I really enjoy it
Nelz T.
Nelz T.
I cannot any longer use these products from Anastasia! The ingredient list proves why! So many and it's nothing good they use!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??