BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Momo M.
Momo M.
Anastasia oh Anastasia, what can I say your products are bomb! I have recently started buying their single shadows and building my own perfect eye shadow palette. Since then I have felt no need to be excited about any new palette releases which is crazy. I wore many Anastasia products on my wedding day and it made me feel natural yet flawless. I use the dipbrow and contour palette everyday and couldn't live without them.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Austin, TX
Great products always, especially anything eyebrow related. Anastasia Beverly Hills also has great pigmented eye shadows that stay on all night and blend very well. Products are high quality so they last forever.
Monic R.
Monic R.
Davie, Fl
The brow definer is perfect for brows. I use this product every single day. I've gone throw three already that's how good and how obsessed I am with it. The con is that yes it's a little pricey but it's worth spending for. I recommend
Jen P.
Jen P.
Steger , IL
I bought the glo kit from sephora and I love it!! The colors are great, I can use it in the summer, winter, anytime. I just started tanning and it looks fantastic.
Astrid L.
Astrid L.
Dover, NJ
This is my go to brow products, leaves my eyebrows looking amazing! Their products are very pigmented
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Allendale, MI
I love the glow kit! I had never used highlighter until I bought one and I love it and use it almost everyday!
Karina
Karina
My favorite product is the Modern Renaissance Pallet! Love the pink tones and the neutral tones. So many different looks can be achieved with this amazing pallet! Highly recommend it!
Tina P.
Tina P.
Branford, CT
I love these cosmetics. I've been using all different products from this line for years and have never been disappointed. Especially the contour kit.
Bailee H.
Bailee H.
Berryton , KS
Love the bow products. I think the price point is great for being such a known name brand and high dollar brand.
cherese e.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Never been to the store but i heard it was amazing and the site is very tasteful
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.