BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
I haven't tried much from them but I use their brow pomade everyday and I love it. It is truly amazing and stays on all day.
Elizabeth C.
Boston, MA
Their brow products are the best on the market! I use their brow pencil with the spooly on the end. Looks incredibly natural!
Erika C.
Everyone goes crazy over Anastasias brow dip powder, its an awesome product, it applies on really smoothly and def blend in.
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
Anastasia products are some of the best quality products out there. The price is so good for the pigment and quality you get.
Jamileth E.
Douglas, AZ
I love anastasia !! I can say there lipsticks are the best though . Long lasting bright color and feels great on your lips .
Quianna H.
Chillicothe , OH
ABH brow products never do me wrong. I use the brow wiz & brow definer daily. Definitely must haves in my make-up collection.
Bridgette T.
If you don't own any of there products I suggest you go and pamper yourself with any of their palette they're really amazing.
Arely F.
ABH is one of my favorite brands. There has not been one product that I don't like from them. There eyebrow line is amazing.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills es una marca high - end sus cosméticos son los más deseados por todos los makeuplovers y youtubers!!!
shefali p.
Peabody, MA
very exepnsive but worth the money, all cosmetics are different then usual stuff. expensive it is indeed great quality though
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.