BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Paige B.
Paige B.
Oh man Anastasia is amazing!!! I use the powder contour kit every single day. The brow products are also amazing and I've heard really great things about the liquid lipsticks too! She also does not test on animals which is a huge plus for me!
maria r.
maria r.
This product is really good. I love the eyebrow pencil 😍😍 I shopping experience is really good I love this brand but the bad thing is that is not too cheap but it's is a good quality and I always shop it 🙈🙈👏🏻👏🏻👌🏻
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
pflugerville, TX
The dipbrow pomade is amazing. Seriously, it lasts forever in the package but also has amazing staying power. This stuff does not budge. I recently ventured away from their brow products to an eyeshadow pallet and have to say I am pleased with it too. The brow products are still affordable but outside of that the prices are a bit too high
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Anastasia Beverly Hills can be on the pricey side. However, a tried-and-true product line! I use the lip products mainly. You have to have at least one of their products either in there highlight palette or an eyeshadow palette. Definitely makes you feel Regal!
Laura H.
Laura H.
La Mirada, CA
The only product I use for my brows!! Although I don't like how the pencil with the brush always brakes on me I love the color range and a match for my eyebrows. Overall the product Is great the packaging a bit cheap
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
I can't say enough great things about this company all of their products are amazing I love my contour kit that I bought a couple months back, I don't contour everyday but I do for special occasions and I love looking flawless!!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
By far the best brow products on the market. I use the brow powder and it sets my brows and defines my entire face. I was amazed when I first used these products on my brows at how much it uped my makeup look. I also like the clear brow gel to help hold my brows in place! Great products!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
Highlighters are bomb!! Brow pomade is the best! Love their eyeshadow palettes great quality
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to brand for anything brow related! The brow wiz will change your life. I've also recently purchased their contour palette and it is on point!!!
Mayra m.
Mayra m.
I have used many products for browsing but anastasia brow kits are the best I recommend it all..
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.