BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.
Modern Renaissance palette is my holy grail.

I'm obsessed with this brand. I love their shadow and contour palette. Their dipbrow pomade and browwiz are amazinh and a must buy.
Lexie T.
Lexie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Can't stop buying ABH. I have their brow pomade, their cream contour kit, the stick foundation, and the Modern Renaissance palette and am obsessed with it all. I think it's one of the more affordable high end brands and their products are to die for.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ive liked everything ive tried except the lipsticks, which I found very drying and crumbly. Her eye shadows are phenomenal and I love the lipglosses, and brow wiz as well.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
Used the row pencil and I had high hopes considering all of the hype, but it was only ok.
Staci L.
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
Their eyebrow products are the best. Worth the money for sure if you're interested in quality. I would buy always.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
ABH is probably one of the most luxurious, high end brands their are in the makeup world. The brand is very popular among celebrities, makeup artists, and normal people like you and me. Their makeup is professional, sleek, and very well made. Definately not cheap. If you want quality, be ready to spend some money. Their eyebrow pomade is probably one of the most popular products they have. Also their liquid lipsticks, and glow kits. I personally don't own any of the products, but I plan on buying some in the future. I'm very familiar with this brand. When I think of ABH, I think of luxury. I think of being polished and sleek. Its a very classic makeup brand, and their products never cease to amaze.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Anastasia is known for their brow products and their glow kits. Everyone swears by them which I totally understand. The brow pomade is soooooo amazing. I was really nervous to use it but it worked so well!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
Anastasia has really stepped up her game lately. Everything for this brand is wonderful. They have the best brow products, some of the best lippies, and really really good eyeshadows. Everything is such great quality! I totally recommend!
Gabriella O.
Gabriella O.
My favorite products about this brand or the eyebrow products. They last all day and there affordable and last for awhile! I highly recommend buying from this brand.
Astrid L.
Astrid L.
Dover, NJ
This is my go to brow products, leaves my eyebrows looking amazing! Their products are very pigmented
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.