BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Laura H.
Laura H.
La Mirada, CA
The only product I use for my brows!! Although I don't like how the pencil with the brush always brakes on me I love the color range and a match for my eyebrows. Overall the product Is great the packaging a bit cheap
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Albertville, AL
I have the anastasia glow kit and it's AMAZING!!! Gives the best glow and looks so so pretty!! Can never decide on a color to use so I mix them!
Marina S.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
I love Anastasia. I have the Mario palette and a few lip glosses. Great brand and I love the pigment of the palette , it's one of my favorite.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Denver, CO
I really love every product from ABH I have tried! I have the Moonchild Glow palette, Modern Renaissance eye palette, Dip Brow, and their #12 eyeshadow brush. The packaging on everything is sturdy, elegant, and attractive. The products are of excellent quality and unique. Their eyeshadow formula is very smooth, pigmented, blendable and long wearing. I love Dip Brow--comes in excellent color range, does not budge once it's on properly. I would highly recommend this brand!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Banning, CA
I love it ! This company makes an amazing products not only that but the dip brow necessity it gives your eyebrows shape and structure a must !
Alessandra S.
Alessandra S.
e.g New York, NY
Hermosos producto que hay en mi opinion son uno de los mejores que han caido muy bien en mi piel...
Maureen F.
Maureen F.
Winter Springs, FL
Love the colors in the contour kit. Lasts all day.
Also, like that the colors I use the most can be refilled rather than having to buy an entire new kit.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I love using the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow. It gives me the option of having dramatic insta brows or having a natural everyday brow. I love using it and I always get compliments on my eyebrows.
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.
Reseda, CA
I lovveee they're dip brow. It's outlines my every row very nicely and blends well. I love how pigmented it is. It's the best brow product I've tried.
Larisse K.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
I own several products from anastasia beverly hills and if it wasn't for the price tag i would own several more
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??