BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Christi M.
Christi M.
Madisonville, LA
Great brow kit, best tweezers ever! Love the pink highlight pencil it's the bomb! Love it
Kailey I.
Kailey I.
Great brand for eyebrows! Always use it. Starting to go into their eye shadows as well
Cara D.
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
man... I could go on and on and on about abh! There's nothing I don't love from this brand! I honestly think I have more Anastasia products than anything else. My favorite of all has GOT to be their palettes! I have modern Renaissance and the master by Mario palette, apart from having fabulous color selections the quality of the shadows themselves are AMAZING, pigmented, blend-able, soft, stay all day, and minimal fallout! Next I have the cream contour palette in medium and the stick foundation, both of the consistencies and formulas feel great on the skin, blend well, and look really nice too! The stick foundation has a soft matte finish that doesn't look try and works well with an oil or primer to blend. Next are the lip glosses and liquid lipsticks! My favorite lipgloss formula is from abh! It's creamy, not to tacky, pigmented, and stays fairly long until it dries to a stain which still looks great! The liquid lipsticks are so comfortable and pigmented, last all day too! I LOVE ABH!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Nahunta , GA
Anastasia has the best products but they are famous to me for the Jaclyn Hill pallete!! I ordered it as soon as it came available! It is the holy grail
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
LOVE the contour kit (I use light to medium) as well as the brow products! The price Prevents me from purchasing as many products as I would like, but it's a great quality Brand!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Love the Anastasia eye brow powder in dark brown. It really does put the finishing touch on your look. It costs about $25 but even with almost daily use will last you for months! my Favorite eyebrow product hands down! Check it out you can find it at Sephora!
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Pacoima, CA
I'm really loving the dipbrow for my eyebrows. It's a very pigmented product and also really creamy. I love the way that my eyebrows look when ever I use this. And the colors are also really nice
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Amazing! Love the dip brow and the brow whiz. The lip glosses are also pigments and creamy. I do not love the liquid lips because they are too thick but the rest of the line is so fantastic that it is still a win in my book.
Jasey K.
Jasey K.
Aurora, CO
Literally my fav. Brow pencils are soo sooo good and i think they have high quality products. Would recommend, 10/10 and have good everything! Love this brand and the quality! Many things are long lasting and very pigmented and they are worth your money for sure!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
Highlighters are bomb!! Brow pomade is the best! Love their eyeshadow palettes great quality
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.