BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Ahd A.
Villa Park, IL
Contour cream kit is not all that. Colors get dry I need to add some setting spray to get it creamy for me to apply it on easily
Madeleine G.
corpus christi, TX
By far my favorite make up brand. I am never disappointed with her products. I own her brow contour eyeshadow highlight prouducts
Cynthia J.
Holy grail status on the Brow Wiz. I cried when I accidentally stepped on mine and broke it in two, was a sad Instagram picture!
julissa G.
Dallas, TX
im in love with the anestasia rennesance pallete its so pretty and has super pigmented colors and i also really like the brow wiz
Karina C.
Anastasia has amazing brow products and recently o got their modern renaissance palette and it is amazing. Such beautiful colors.
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
They have the best stuff for eye brows and I get s lot of complements when I use this line. Also I love there eye shadow pallets.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I haven't tried Anastasia so I can't say much. However I heard nothing but good about this product and I can't wait to try it.
Anai M.
Villa Hidalgo, Jalisco
I love all Anastasia brow products they are my go to! Everything from the pomade to the brow wiz will do wonders to your brows
Amber F.
Love her products! Bought the current Master Mario palette and the pigmentation is amazing. You can create so many great looks!
Heather D.
I have used several of their products. The ines I have tried work great! They are soooo expensive though. Which can be a bummer
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.