BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL
Anastasia Beverly hills really made their mark with awesome brow products, but their foray into skin products in my opinion has kind of been a flop. However, anastasias daughter does an excellent job with trying to make colors that suit everyone and that's always a plus.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Bainbridge , Ga
Just bought the modern renaissance palette and OMG I'm so in love!!!!! I was told it'd be chalky but noooo. It's so smooth, so pigmented, UGH. Only bad side is it's not too easy to find a "everyday" look in this palette unless dramatic is your everyday, like mine.. haha!
Rosalinda M.
Rosalinda M.
Fresno, CA
Anastasis Beverly Hills Cosmetics have been the rave of 2016. My favorite products being their glow kits. I do not shop here often but when I do I always find a new products I love. Shopping this brand is very fun and easy and I will continue to look into their products.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
This brand has the best eye brow kits ever! They will last you a long time and the quality is perfect. I would totally tell my friends that if they needed a new eyebrow kit to totally shop here! cannot go wrong with how good the makeup is. I will totally shop here again
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
I am a sucker for Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow products. I currently use the Dip Brow. It goes on so smoothly with the brush that is recommended to buy with it. I get compliments on my eyebrows daily and on most of my instagram pictures. Couldn't be done without ABH!
Karen H.
Karen H.
This line is so good! Some of the best eyeshadows, highlighters and lip glosses. I'm a huge fan of their brow line. Overall the quality is there in this line and although it's not the lowest price it's still really affordable. Definitely recommend this line to everyone.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Marstons Mls, MA
Where do I begin? This line of products as a whole is out of this world. As a professional makeup artist, this has been my go-to for eyebrows for years. My favorite purchase was the professional eyebrow palette. I will continue to purchase from this line b/c I LOVE it.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Hamburg, IA
Love Abh. Have yet to try the Dipbrow but their drew definer was so nice. I definitely love all of their products. Although I do have to say they put out a lot of highlight palettes and I wish they'd focus more on eye shadow palettes because I can't get enough of them!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Yucca Valley, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills has some of the best makeup, I love the Brow Definer pencils as well as the Dip Brow pomade and Glow Kits, and I definitely want to buy more makeup from them as soon as I get the chance, everything is such good quality and lasts such a long time
amanda a.
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
My one and only ABH product is the Modern Renaissance pallette and i use it everyday. Even on no makeup makeup days i throw burnt orange all through the crease . I love the colors and versatility of the pallette. And those shadows dont come off until you take them off!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.