BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I've used Dipbrow Pomade and liquid lipstick, but wow, this products are great. For the dipbrow, a little goes a long way but it makes my eyebrows so much more full and polished. And the liquid lipsticks don't dry out my lips and will not budge. Highly recommend these two products and I'm excited to try more.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Jasper, MO
This brand does not live up to expectations . Their dipbrow is great until it dries out on you in two days. They really need to fix the packaging. Their glow palettes are terrible quality. I just think it's overdone and over appreciated. I feel underwhelmed.
Trang L.
Trang L.
Garden Grove, CA
Super in love with it. OMG! Feeling fresh and fancy by theor brand name! Love their products a lot
Jen C.
Jen C.
I really like the pomade. It last all day and works well. It's a bit pricey but it has plenty of product. I'm in the shade chocolate I love it.
Keren G.
Keren G.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good pigmented colors over all it's everything it's awsome it has all type of makeup and it's just the best I wouldn't Change anything it's colors are fantastic and yes I recommend it for everyone
Best makeup brand I have ever used. The liquid lipsticks are amazing and I own a lot of them. The Modern Renaissance palette is my favorite palette of all time. Even though they are a high end brand, they are still pretty affordable!
Zoey C.
Zoey C.
I know this brand has been around for a little bit, but recently it's been really good! Great eye palettes have released and I'm obsessed with the brow products and highlighting palettes as well! Would highly recommend!
Mia O.
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
I have the ABH dip brow pomade. It's really not all that, but it works very nicely. It's kinda pricey. I also use the colour pop brand. Personally I like it more than the ABH dip brow. But if you have the money and want to know if it's worth to buy. Yes.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Romania
The liquid lipsticks have an amazing quality and they have great colours and shades to choose from. Definitely recommend them
Imelda G.
Imelda G.
Arlington, TX
There brow pomade is great it stays on all day yes it's a bit pricey but totally worth it!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.