BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Safire P.
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
They eyebrow pencils are AMAZING!! Sometimes I have to use a heavy had but the brush that comes with it really helps blend it out. I think it's a great price for the quality that you get in these products. I'm looking forward to trying more of their eyebrow products
Keren G.
Keren G.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good pigmented colors over all it's everything it's awsome it has all type of makeup and it's just the best I wouldn't Change anything it's colors are fantastic and yes I recommend it for everyone
Cherry J.
Cherry J.
I just bought an ABH contour kit and I LOVE it! I always hear great things about ABH and so far I have to agree, this is a great brand! I can't wait to try the stick foundation.
Zoey C.
Zoey C.
I know this brand has been around for a little bit, but recently it's been really good! Great eye palettes have released and I'm obsessed with the brow products and highlighting palettes as well! Would highly recommend!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Absolutely adore this brand! Great variety of shades and quality is phenomenal. Love the price point on the items seeing as they last a very long time. I do my eyebrows everyday and my Dipbrow has lasted over a year already with a lot left to go!
Hailey K.
Hailey K.
Peoria, AZ
I use Anastasia brow mouse every day, it's turned into a necessity! I need to try the glow kits!
Alyse B.
Alyse B.
I got the contour stick in fawn. I like it a lot. Too dry for full face but it's very nice.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hardeeville, SC
I love their liquid lipsticks and their eyebrow products and their eye shadows! This brand is amazing but the prices can be a little much! But it's worth it especially with the quality! I highly recommend this brand!
Devin B.
Devin B.
Anastasia beverly hills has some of the best stuff! Great liquid lip sticks amazing eye shadows and highlighter pallets! I just love all of it!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Anastasia offers great variety of products and good quality. My favorite products are their eyebrow line and highlighting palettes. It is a bit expensive, but the products are good.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.