BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
No one does brows like Anastasia cosmetics the dipbrow is amazing long lasting and you can go natural looking or a little more intense either way this product will definitely fulfill your every need I also love her glow kits and her contouring kits they're amazing
Marina P.
Marina P.
Huge fan of the liquid lipsticks, the eyeshadow, and the lip primer. The Modern Renaissance palette is one of my favorite products from ABH and one of my favorite makeup purchases ever.
Edith G.
Edith G.
Morgan Hill, CA
Everything about Anastasia Beverly Hills I love ! From the eyebrow to the eyeshadows and to lipsticks ! It's a great product .
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Omgosh I love everything Anastasia Beverly Hills. Everything I have tried I love. Price Point is okay. Not too high on the things I like.
Krissie B.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
HOLY GRAIL. I love love love my brow pencil. I'm fairly low maintenance with my brows, so this product is perfect to just fill them out and define them a bit. I will definitely repurchase this and recommend it!
Beth W.
Beth W.
I wanted to like this, I really did. I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and was excited to try it since I love everything else I've tried from ABH. It went on find, and did a great job of keeping everything in place at first. When it dries completely it left a crunch texture that was anything but natural looking. After a few more hours it actually started to flake off, making it look like I had the world's most awful eyebrow dandruff. I hadn't thought I'd used that much, so I tried a few more times, being VERY sparing with the gel. No go, the same thing happened every time.
I STILL try it from time to time with different brow products under, but no improvement. I haven't heard of this happening with anyone else, so maybe it's just me. All I know is that this is definitely not the product for me.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Anastasia offers great variety of products and good quality. My favorite products are their eyebrow line and highlighting palettes. It is a bit expensive, but the products are good.
Missy C.
Missy C.
I currently am using the ABH dip brow pomade. I love it! It goes on easily and stays put...no smudging at all!
Doreen Lee J.
Doreen Lee J.
Orange, CA
I use the brow definer pencil and the brow powder duo together which give me that ever-so-desireable full eyebrow look! When I wear these two together, the compliments rain in! These are so easy to use and i don't mind the price for the quality of the product. Though, I do wish I got more product with the pencil, the spoolie on one end cuts down the product on the other
Karina M.
Karina M.
Decatur, IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the best contour palates ever !! Use the contour kit in medium cream ! I don't usually use it unless I have a special occasion going on but damn , transformation in a blink of an eye ! Love it
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.