BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kyleigh K.
Kyleigh K.
Dipbrow is an amazing product. I cannot speak for the rest of the ABH line however if you are looking for a killer brow product, this is it! Does take some practice to not look super dramatic (unless that's your jam, rock on girl) and a very light hand
Kim G.
Kim G.
Lubbock, TX
I just purchased the brow product but haven't opened it. I thought I could change it up since I've been using benefits
Keren G.
Keren G.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good pigmented colors over all it's everything it's awsome it has all type of makeup and it's just the best I wouldn't Change anything it's colors are fantastic and yes I recommend it for everyone
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
If you don't have one of the eyeshadow palettes from this line, go buy one now! The modern renaissance is my favorite but the self made I've used every last bit as well. Her brow products are the best in the game and continues to impress me.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Temecula, CA
Forever loving the DIPBROW! It's light and creamy but totally build-able for days when you want a darker look.
But what's up with the 6mo. shelf life? Needs to last longer or be sold in a small package
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV
beautiful Makeup! absolutely love all the products wish i was rich to be able to buy it all!!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Barnegat
Contouring kits, liquid lipsticks, eyeshadow pallets, eyeliner gels, eyebrow "fleekers". Just common things that come to mind when thinking about Anastasia Beverly Hills. If you're look It to beat your face with one makeup brand this is the way to go. They have a large selection of makeup products and they know what makeup addicts are really looking for.
Apelila T.
Apelila T.
Kualapuu, HI
I have a powder contour kit in medium. It is my frequent go to for automatic color correction without irritating my skin and is light for all day wear.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Garden City, ID
I love my eyebrow powder! I will never use another eyebrow product. I love how they can create a subtle but darker look to my brows, without looking overdone.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Her brow products are AMAZING!!! they are somewhat affordable and once you buy it you won't want to stop!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.