BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Edith G.
Edith G.
Morgan Hill, CA
Everything about Anastasia Beverly Hills I love ! From the eyebrow to the eyeshadows and to lipsticks ! It's a great product .
megan p.
megan p.
Bedford , TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow is amazing! It goes on well and stays there all day. Easy to blend and add life like hair. Also you don't need to use a whole lot! Add as you go.
My dip brow has lasted forever (still going strong after a year of having it! 💪🏻). I haven't needed to buy a new one. Eyebrow pencils are a thing of the past for me (and for you too if you decided to take my advice 😝)
One thing I will recommend is to turn it upside down when storing or it'll dry out.
Well worth the price.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
LOVE the contour kit (I use light to medium) as well as the brow products! The price Prevents me from purchasing as many products as I would like, but it's a great quality Brand!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Who couldn't love this brand. Their contouring pallette is an amazing part of my daily makeup routine.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Slippery Rock, PA
I am continuously impressed by this brand. I would say my two favorite products from them are their glow kits and eyebrow wiz pencils.
Megan J.
Megan J.
One of the best in beauty brands there is. So many great products that are definitely holy grails. Their price points are fair for the quality that you receive. Literally every product has been an A plus for me. I highly recommend this brand for anyone wanting to spend $ on high end products.
Doreen Lee J.
Doreen Lee J.
Orange, CA
I use the brow definer pencil and the brow powder duo together which give me that ever-so-desireable full eyebrow look! When I wear these two together, the compliments rain in! These are so easy to use and i don't mind the price for the quality of the product. Though, I do wish I got more product with the pencil, the spoolie on one end cuts down the product on the other
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite brands I love all her products! From eyeshadows, to brow products, to highlighters! So good!
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Love everything about this company! They have great quality products and that's what matters When searching for makeup! This brand rocks!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Before I started using Anastasia for my brows I was hopeless. Nothing would adhere to my scar that goes straight through my right eyebrow. Then I tried dipbrow and I never looked back! It's honestly the only product that does what I need it to do and it last forever..(as long as you shut the lid tight after each use) I recently picked up a brow wiz to naturally define my brows on days I'm not going full glam. Not only are her brow products life changing but her glow kits are out of this world! I have That glow & Sweets. Marshmallow from Sweets is the one I've been glued to since I got it! It's a duochrome iridescent gold that's flattering on EVERYONE!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????