BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI
I love there eyeshadow pallets so much the colors are so so pretty, the pigmentation is super full and the shadows are super smooth
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
Mark Center, OH
I love the contour kit! I use it daily and have had it for over a year and just hit pan recently.
LeighAnn L.
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
Anastasia has great eyeshadows. Their palettes and single shadows are beautiful. I also love the clear Brow gel.
Deisy H.
Deisy H.
Grand Junction, CO
I have their brow dip and it works amazing it does miracles literally, I can't find any other eyebrow powder, and it's good on price.
ABBY N.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use the Anastasia Beverly Hill clear brow gel and it's AMAZING! My brows stay in place all day and you can't tell that anything is on them. Whether I use a pencil to fill them in or leave them bare, this product works really well. I would repurchase and try other products from Anastasia.
Jerusha M.
Jerusha M.
Irvine, CA
Definitely buy the brow pen in your color and it will work wonders. I also use her brow gel and it works pretty good. A little shiny sometimes on the brow but it does what it does and the hairs stay in place.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Salem, OR
I started using Anastacia for the perfect brows.. and then the glow kit came out and I fell in love next I got the eye palettes and I don't think she is just about brows anymore Anastacia is an all time high go to makeup!
A
A
Where do I start with their eyebrow products. I absolutely love the Anastasia dip brow palmated and the wonder brow another great one is the brow whiz but besides brow products I love the felt tip eyeliner's and lip glasses
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
I used to not buy much from this brand but once I did, it's an awesome brand! Her liquid lipsticks are the best! The application are so smooth and buttery to put on. Her eyeshadow are seriously the best! So pigmented and high quality! I love!
Audri C.
Audri C.
Laguna hills, CA
cute makeup and very affordable some quite expensive but worth the price for the quality of make up. It hold a variety of different shades for everything. I would recommend and yesss I would shop here again. the highlighters and the browsūüėćūüėć
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.