BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to live for their eyebrow products but their eyepots seem to make my brows have this greyish afterlook. Now, I opt for their pencils which do me just fine. Their new lippies and highlighters are amazing. Highlighters can sometimes have fall out.
Ingrid D.
Ingrid D.
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow and brush combo. I love both of them because I am obsessed with eyebrows and getting them to look perfect which I always get with this brand. I also have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Renaissance palette and love all the eyeshadows in there. Whether it's a natural day look or a sultry night time look I can always play around and choose what I want to achieve with any abh product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
I love ABH! She has some of the best brow products and brushes on the market. I am a huge fan of her eye shadow palettes. Her eye shadow palettes are not that expensive when you see the quality and the color payoff.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I got the powder contour kit to see what all the fuss was about. It was OK, but WAY overpriced. I found that i only used a couple of the colors as well..which made it even more senseless to buy. I found that the Ulta brand had a better, cheaper option for what i was looking for.
Celia D.
Celia D.
Minneapolis, MN
I use the brow gel daily and it is the BEST brow product out there (along with Glossier Boy Brow). Keeps brows in place without making them hard or crunchy. Absolutely recommend.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Good products but a bit over priced if you ask me. The eyeBrow stuff they sell is on point
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
Ananstasia is the bomb when it comes to highlighting and brows a lot of stuff to try out from
Keren G.
Keren G.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good pigmented colors over all it's everything it's awsome it has all type of makeup and it's just the best I wouldn't Change anything it's colors are fantastic and yes I recommend it for everyone
Amber Q.
Amber Q.
ABH products are amazing. Love the brow gel. Keeps wayward brows in their place all day long.
Hailey K.
Hailey K.
Peoria, AZ
I use Anastasia brow mouse every day, it's turned into a necessity! I need to try the glow kits!
shannon r.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Just wondering who will be purchasing the new ABH Subculture Pallet ????
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
has anyone tried the lip palette yet?
Judith A.
Judith A.
Phoenix, AZ
Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already got it?Whats your take it on it?Is it good?How is it?I want so bad but im going to wait till theyreleased it the store Sephora/Ulta
Kristýna B.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
What is your favorite product if you had to narrow it down to one?
Wondering what products are your favorite and why and which products you dislike and why.