BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Swansea, MA
Anastasia Brow Wiz blows every other eye brow pencil out of the water! I have tried many different high end and drug store brands and always come back. The price may seem a little steep but if you have ever used a drugstore dupe and noticed how quickly you need to repurchase, you realize it is worth the upfront $$!
Angel L.
Angel L.
ABH is my go-to brand for matte lipsticks and brow powder. I love their products! Their brow powder duo is a must-have. It lasts a while and is amazing for everyday use. It's semi-pricey, but well worth it.
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Jackson, TN
The Brow Wiz and Dipbrow are two of the best brow products I've ever used! I combine the two products and it gives me the sharpest, easiest brow. It isn't too waxy and it gives the perfect amount of pigment! I believe you get a pretty great amount of product for the money too. A little goes a long way!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Anastasia rules eyebrow products. I do love their eyebrow products but they are expensive and run out quickly on some of their products. It is a very consistent brand though.
Ingrid D.
Ingrid D.
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow and brush combo. I love both of them because I am obsessed with eyebrows and getting them to look perfect which I always get with this brand. I also have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Renaissance palette and love all the eyeshadows in there. Whether it's a natural day look or a sultry night time look I can always play around and choose what I want to achieve with any abh product.
Nadjeschda E.
Nadjeschda E.
Cary
My sister lets me borrow her glow kit all the time and omg it makes me look like a glowing goddess. I mix two of the highlights (I'm not sure what they're called but one of them is a white pearly looking on and the other one is more of a gold one). I mix them because I'm pretty pale and the pearly white one alone makes me look even more pale and the golden one is too dark alone. But the two mixed together are perfect. The glow is so beautiful. And for the price it's not bad at all. You're getting four large pans. I'm gonna need to buy my own otherwise my sister is gonna get mad hahaha
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I got the powder contour kit to see what all the fuss was about. It was OK, but WAY overpriced. I found that i only used a couple of the colors as well..which made it even more senseless to buy. I found that the Ulta brand had a better, cheaper option for what i was looking for.
Staci L.
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
Their eyebrow products are the best. Worth the money for sure if you're interested in quality. I would buy always.
Smiley C.
Smiley C.
Tustin, CA
I love the brow pomade, brow definer, and brow powder. They are the best brand for eyebrows.
Aly P.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
As a makeup artist, I use a particular brand of makeup-- but nothing compares to the ABH dip brow! For specialty products I ALWAYS choose ABH products- the products may be a little higher in price, but the quality is incredible!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.