BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I can't say enough good things about this brand. You can't go wrong with anything from this brand. Their brow products are absolutely the best but they also have amazing eye shadows that have awesome pigment. I just recently bought some foundation and lip products that I can't wait to try and review.
Flannery B.
Flannery B.
Indianapolis , IN
I have only tried the dipbrow from them but it's great. It was $20 but it lasts a long time as long as you keep the lip screwed on tightly so that it doesn't dry out. This is great for people with thick or sparse brows
Jamileth E.
Jamileth E.
Douglas, AZ
I love anastasia !! I can say there lipsticks are the best though . Long lasting bright color and feels great on your lips .
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
As far as I'm concerned no other company does brows like Anastasia. I will not use another brow pencil. I've tried & nothing compares. Her single shadows are amazing. The color payoff is in red. So so buttery.
claire l.
claire l.
Costa Mesa, CA
The only product I have from them is one of there eyeshadow palettes, but can I say that is is the best quality eyeshadow ever! They are so soft, pigmented and blendable. there is a little fallout, but that happens when eyeshadows are so pigmented.
Nelz T.
Nelz T.
I cannot any longer use these products from Anastasia! The ingredient list proves why! So many and it's nothing good they use!
Priyal K.
Priyal K.
ABH takes up a huge part of my makeup collection. They make some of the best lip glosses and palettes. My favorites is the master palette, sun dipped and modern renaissance! I also love their Boudreaux lip gloss!! So pigmented and easy application
nick w.
nick w.
Liquid lipstick are in beautiful colors just not my favorite liquid lipstick. And love the contour pallet but the best is everything on the line for eyebrows it's the only brand I use
Trang L.
Trang L.
Garden Grove, CA
Super in love with it. OMG! Feeling fresh and fancy by theor brand name! Love their products a lot
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
ABH is the queen of eyebrows. I have their brow pencil and their powder duo, along with their double ended brush. They are the best brow products I own and I love love love them. They are a little pricey but I think they are great products that last a good while.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??