BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Audri C.
Audri C.
Laguna hills, CA
cute makeup and very affordable some quite expensive but worth the price for the quality of make up. It hold a variety of different shades for everything. I would recommend and yesss I would shop here again. the highlighters and the brows😍😍
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
ABH is the queen of eyebrows. I have their brow pencil and their powder duo, along with their double ended brush. They are the best brow products I own and I love love love them. They are a little pricey but I think they are great products that last a good while.
Jamileth E.
Jamileth E.
Douglas, AZ
I love anastasia !! I can say there lipsticks are the best though . Long lasting bright color and feels great on your lips .
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Owensboro, KY
LOVE MY HIGHTLIGHTING PALET! It shows up amazingly well and lasts me all day! I don't have to use a ton of it either, which is nice. It goes on so smoothly without much effort!
Thania M.
Thania M.
Carson City, NV
I use there eyebrows lines I they are easy to use and they last all they. I highly recommend dipbrow pomede I use dark brown, I use it everyday
Domenica C.
Domenica C.
This brand is great and has many good items. It's pretty pricey since it's high end. Their eye brow products are amazing but there are many dupes for them in the drugstore. One thing I do love are the glow kits, I have the one in that glow and I use it every time I'm going out.
Kiana A.
Kiana A.
We all know ABH is legendary for their products - the hype is real! I always use her brow pomade and her #12 brush, plus their Modern Renaissance palette is just soo gorg!
Venice D.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
Anastasia's brow wiz is amazing and their liquid lipsticks are as well! Definitely one of my favorite cosmetics brand and their highlighters are bomb!
claire l.
claire l.
Costa Mesa, CA
The only product I have from them is one of there eyeshadow palettes, but can I say that is is the best quality eyeshadow ever! They are so soft, pigmented and blendable. there is a little fallout, but that happens when eyeshadows are so pigmented.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Absolutely love Anastasia Beverly Hills! The contour palettes are my favorite and double as bronzer!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.