BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Smiley C.
Smiley C.
Tustin, CA
I love the brow pomade, brow definer, and brow powder. They are the best brand for eyebrows.
Missy C.
Missy C.
I currently am using the ABH dip brow pomade. I love it! It goes on easily and stays put...no smudging at all!
Ingrid D.
Ingrid D.
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow and brush combo. I love both of them because I am obsessed with eyebrows and getting them to look perfect which I always get with this brand. I also have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Renaissance palette and love all the eyeshadows in there. Whether it's a natural day look or a sultry night time look I can always play around and choose what I want to achieve with any abh product.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
Highlighters are bomb!! Brow pomade is the best! Love their eyeshadow palettes great quality
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I got the powder contour kit to see what all the fuss was about. It was OK, but WAY overpriced. I found that i only used a couple of the colors as well..which made it even more senseless to buy. I found that the Ulta brand had a better, cheaper option for what i was looking for.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis , PA
I've never bought a product from Anastasia that I didn't like! I have shadows, contour kits, brow pencils, and highlights. I use the contour kit every single day and it's such great quality. I recommend this to everyone
Audri C.
Audri C.
Laguna hills, CA
cute makeup and very affordable some quite expensive but worth the price for the quality of make up. It hold a variety of different shades for everything. I would recommend and yesss I would shop here again. the highlighters and the brows😍😍
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
I received ear brow gel in my sephora play box and I absolutely love it! I used it everyday. I have thinner longer brows that always are out of place, so this stuff was a life saver. I would love to try out more of their products but it is hard for me to pay full price for an item I don't know if I like it or not.
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I can't say enough good things about this brand. You can't go wrong with anything from this brand. Their brow products are absolutely the best but they also have amazing eye shadows that have awesome pigment. I just recently bought some foundation and lip products that I can't wait to try and review.
Jena T.
Jena T.
I don't know what my eyebrows would do with out Anastasia! I use dip brow daily and my jar has lasted almost an entire year.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??