BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Shoua T.
Love this brand. They have great quality, all their products is worth buying. Their most have is the liquid lipsticks. Highly recommended.
Gabrielle G.
Brooklyn, NY
All eyebrows all the time!! The best products for your eyebrow needs. I have no body hair colour, so my eyebrows new the help of Anastasia.
Andrea A.
Coral springs, FL
The best products for the eyebrows, really no other brand has to be able to overcome their level of professionalism with eyebrows love them
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the palette of anastasia. The correct ones are perfect it makes its function to the thimble although it should be more economical
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products are the best on the market. I love how many shades that are available and the formula is great
Ruth R.
Ephrata, PA
brows!brows!brows! thats where i get my brows lol. also best eye shadow palette is modern Renaissance. worth every penny and my favorite
Armendy  D.
Hartwell , GA
I mean who doesn't love Anastasia?!? Very very expensive and you can actually find inexpensive dupes. But I love the highlighting pallet!
Teresa L.
Hobbs, NM
I just tried a brow pencil from them and it wasn't nothing extraordinary, I own a couple of other brow pencils and they were much better
Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
Looooove my Anastasia eyebrow pluckers and my dip brow! Works very nicely. And so does the clear brow gel! The brow wiz is also amazing.
Alicia L.
I love the dip brow! The one thing about it though is that it dries out so quickly and I have had to put oil in it to soften it back up.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.