BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Memphis, TN
I use the ABH dip brow in chocolate on my brows almost every day. It is one of the best eye brow product i have ever used. It is very creamy and pigmented. Some may consider this product expensive but i feel it is most definitely worth the money. I would most definitely recommend you stop by your local sephora or ulta and pick one up.
Kevelyn M.
Kevelyn M.
Newark, NJ
I love Anastasia products because it's really good and I like it because I like it because it's really good
Larisse K.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
I own several products from anastasia beverly hills and if it wasn't for the price tag i would own several more
Lori C.
Lori C.
Hawthorne, CA
Their modern renassaince eyeshadow palette is new and has gorgeous colors. It is very pigmented and easy to apply. The colors last a long time.
brenda r.
brenda r.
Their eyeshadows are nice and brow products are okay just overhyped. I recommend their concealers
Jerusha M.
Jerusha M.
Irvine, CA
Definitely buy the brow pen in your color and it will work wonders. I also use her brow gel and it works pretty good. A little shiny sometimes on the brow but it does what it does and the hairs stay in place.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite brands I love all her products! From eyeshadows, to brow products, to highlighters! So good!
A
A
Where do I start with their eyebrow products. I absolutely love the Anastasia dip brow palmated and the wonder brow another great one is the brow whiz but besides brow products I love the felt tip eyeliner's and lip glasses
Summer  W.
Summer W.
Victorville, CA
There brow pomade it out of this world. And I love how they made there way into the makeup world I Love the women she's so elegant and beautiful. Good brand I'd recommend to anyone
ashtyn C.
ashtyn C.
I love the way that Anastasia Beverly Hills products look. My pros would have to be their highlight pallets that have GREAT quality. They are a little expensive but worth it. I will shop here again!!!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.