BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jennifer B.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love ABH DIPBROW! A little goes a long way when it comes to use. Some say it dries out, but I haven't had that problem at all.
Brandi P.
From her highlighters to her contour palette to her brow products, I can never go wrong when using my Anastasia of beverly hills products!
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
Great brand that has some great brow products! I can't leave the house without the clear brow gel! It's the only thing that tames my brows
Kate C.
This brand is great- high quality products, great selection. only downside is prices can get a little bit high. brow products are the best
Brandie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love my Anastasia brow liner!! I am a red head and they are the only company so far that I have been able to find a color that matches me.
Ana M.
I'm not really a big fan on filling in my eyebrows but when I do Anastasia is always gonna be my go to. I love the finishing look it gives
Jozzette C.
Orlando , FL
Very elegant and in style! Definitely a must have! The matte lipsticks stay on your lips all day! It's affordable compared to other brands
Gabriela T.
The most powerful brand of these times, all those who love makeup want an anastasia product, what I love the most is their eyebrow pomade.
Morgan  B.
Midland, MI
Anastasia brow definer pencil is my go to! It gives such a natural eye brow look and the color is a perfect match to my brows. I use taupe.
Fredna D.
East Orange , NJ
Such a great company with great products. I especially love their brow products. The chocolate dipbrow pomade is one of my go to products.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.