BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Madison A.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I love love love my Anastasia glow kit and the dip brow. My glow kit is my holy grail makeup item. I use it every day and the glow is just unreal. I like the dip brow because it allows me to have fuller brows without them looking like i filled them in.
Haley W.
Haley W.
I only have ABH's Liquid Lipstick in the shade Crush, but it's the prettiest liquid lipstick I've ever owned. It's the perfect nude color, it dries quickly, and it dries matte. I'd definitely love to try more of ABH's products!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Anastasia Beverly Hills makes the most amazing brow products I have ever tried! I know that their eyeshadows are also great quality but I have yet to try them! These products can be found on their website, at Ulta and Sephora! I recommend the brow powder duo!
nichole m.
nichole m.
Ugh, Anastasia Beverly Hills makes the best eyebrow products and eyeshadow palettes! My first eyeshadow palette from then is the Modern Renaissance and the colors are amazing! Also it has a lot of pigmentation so you don't have to worry about blotchy eyes.
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Jackson, TN
The Brow Wiz and Dipbrow are two of the best brow products I've ever used! I combine the two products and it gives me the sharpest, easiest brow. It isn't too waxy and it gives the perfect amount of pigment! I believe you get a pretty great amount of product for the money too. A little goes a long way!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
All the Anastasia products are beautiful. The brows stay great w/dip brow. The concealer palette is so pigmented.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Hendersonville, NC
I just started filling in my eyebrows and of course I'm going to buy from the expert on eyebrows. I use the skinny pencil in blonde and it stays all day and looks very natural. I have very light blonde hair and I didn't want crazy lady dark eyebrows. The blonde color fits my complexion and matches perfect.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Five stars!!! Anastasia eye brow kits and contour kits are pure genius. All beautiful products with even more beautiful packaging. I also love their lip products. Worth the price.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Swansea, MA
Anastasia Brow Wiz blows every other eye brow pencil out of the water! I have tried many different high end and drug store brands and always come back. The price may seem a little steep but if you have ever used a drugstore dupe and noticed how quickly you need to repurchase, you realize it is worth the upfront $$!
Jaddey C.
Jaddey C.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills products are amazing!! They are long lasting products! Once you move from drugstore makeup to more high end products you don't want to go back! You can buy Anastasia products are Sephora and I even got a contouring pallet for $20 at tjmaxx.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????