BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Hartselle, AL
ABH is my girl!! Haha, I love this brand. I have her contouring kit also and it's amazing! And the eyeshadow palette is gorgeous! It is kinda pricey but it will last a while and it has amazing quality. It so pigmented so it makes it easy to blend! Any girl needs this brand!
M. B.
M. B.
Manassas, VA
Great products, but I feel they are consistently over-hyped these days and their prices have begun to reflect that. Got a contour kit ages ago, and used up the highlighter first. thought I'd look for a highlighter kit... only to see pretty much all their prices had tripled.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond , IN
I use the brow wiz pencil every single day. It matches my brows perfectly for a natual look. I have tried other pencils and none of the ever match like my brow wiz. Also the constancy and texture are perfect. It lasts through a full days work and even through drinks after.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
I used the Anastasia Eyebrow kit and I really liked it. They have a lot of different shades and the tools work really well. They are a little pricey though. I use an e.l.f. eyebrow kit that is $3 and works just as well. They may have other products worth the money though!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've used both the eyebrow powder and the dip brow. The dipbrow stays on longer, but you need to be careful when loading your brush. It is easy to go overboard. A little goes a long way. Great price, it will last for a long time! Go for the powder if you want a soft look.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Seattle, WA
Go to eyebrow products. Makes doing my eyebrows an easy experience. I repurchase their brow pencils religiously and gift them to all my friends and family. Have turned my family into Anastasia fans. Their eye palettes are also great, nicely pigmented and gorgeous quality.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a cult favorite among all my makeup loving friends. They make the best eyebrow powders , pencils and pomaded. Also their liquid lipsticks are amazing with beautiful colors and good formulas . If you love makeup you should definitely try this one
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oh my word. This line is fabulous! Also a brow that has never been introduced to Dipbrow is nearly naked. Try it and see for yourself the difference this stay put formula makes. I have experienced the palettes and glow kits. Love it all! More ABH please? And thank you! ;)
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
These liquid lipsticks come in incredible colors. The overall wear though is just okay. You easily can make them feel caked on if you're not careful. I often find when I need to re apply too it's just all down hill from there. I wish they were the same as the KVD formula.
Nicolle S.
Nicolle S.
las pomadas para cejas y lapiz para cejas de anastasia beverly hills son lo maximo , te dejan las mejores cejas que puedes tener para impactar a cualquier persona me encanta los colores de gama alta , llos precios son altos pero valen la pena de todos los puntos de vista
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??