BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Benson, AZ
Brow Wiz brow pencil - the color recommended to me by the makeup artist is not the right shade for my skin tone however I love this brow pencil. The end is thin enough to make the finest of lines to fill in my little brows and allows for precision when filling in my brows. I highly recommend this brow product.
Cassy M.
Cassy M.
Lake City, PA
The only product I have used os eyebrow duo powder. I love this product very much. Its easy to apply, looks beautiful and one container lasts for a while, but it is expensive.
Samantha C.
I love using the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow. It gives me the option of having dramatic insta brows or having a natural everyday brow. I love using it and I always get compliments on my eyebrows.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
Ok. Eyebrows are the frame to your face. They need to be on point! I have been lucky enough that I survived my overplucking days and was able to grow my eyebrows nice and thick. That being said dipbrow has changed my life. It's the best thing on the market!
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these products. Their contouring kits works wonders. They are presented in beautiful packaging and well advertised in shows such as Rupaul's Drag Race.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
My favorite thing from Anastasia Beverly Hills is their Brow Definer, but the one thing I would change about it is that it breaks pretty easily which makes me feel like I'm waisting my money. It's pretty expensive but the quality of the product is good, and I always have backups on hand in case anything goes wrong.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have used a few of their products. I'm impressed with what I've used so far.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Washington, PA
THE ABSOLUTE best brow pencil. I've tried upwards of 5 other brands and this is my favorite purchase ever! Goes on easy, looks fantastic and stays put all day! I always get compliments on my
Perfect brow!
Jessica n.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Anastasia has the best contour palates ever !! they have them in every shade you can imagine and contour is so popular now that everyone has to have one of these !! I usually find Anastasia makeup at ulta but you can find it at Sephora to ! there makeup is great quality makeup
R T.
R T.
Until I recently purchased a few of their palettes I did not fully understood the hype with this brand. Now I can say that I am totally hooked. The quality in their shadows and pigments is amazing and I am glad that this brand has appeared because it gives others that have been in the game a lot to think about.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.