BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Hartselle, AL
I use all their brow product. Really great products and color options. I also use the matte lip colors. They last and don't smudge. As a mom on the go I don't have time to reapply lipstick. This works for me.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
De Soto, MO
I don't know what I would do or where I would be without my Anastasia dipbrow pomade. THE BEST FOR EYEBROWS. The absolute best. Stays on ALL day, smooth, clean and makes for crisp lines.
Quashae G.
Quashae G.
I just love their brow definer such an easy tool to use. For first time users this is a good buy!
Emina M.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Best eyebrow products ever. I have very oily skin and the dipbrow lasts all day and doesn't smudge. It's easy to build up too which I like. I also love their eyebrow angled brush with a spooly. It's the only brush I use to define and fill in my eyebrows.
Alexa N.
Alexa N.
West Unity, OH
I love the contour kit! I use it daily and have had it for over a year and just hit pan recently.
Amazing product. all the products that i have used from Anastasia. good quality. I highly recommend this product
Rosalyn S.
Rosalyn S.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a go to brand when it comes to any full face makeup, the high light kits, the contour kits, eye shadows and liquid lipsticks and great products. The liquid lipsticks are beyond satisfactory with unique versatile colors that work on every skin tone.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Tulsa, OK
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go to for anything eyebrow related. I have the angled pencil and it is so easy to use and it last all day.
Thania M.
Thania M.
Carson City, NV
I use there eyebrows lines I they are easy to use and they last all they. I highly recommend dipbrow pomede I use dark brown, I use it everyday
Hope B.
Hope B.
Love my Anastasia brow pencils and putty. They're perfect for shaping and fill ins and long lasting. The packaging is cute and travels well with the narrow double ended shaping tool and 1.5inch tub of putty. The only thing I don't like is that the putty dries out easily.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??