BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Danielle G.
Mission Viejo, CA
Any and all of their brow products will always get me through the day. I can't leave my house without using their Dip Brow or Brow Wiz first!
Elise H.
I tried the lipgloss and I was not crazy about it. It was kind of drying and it was a mauve color that stained my lips pink when it faded off
Jaden S.
Lafayette , LA
Very good products, but is very hyped up in the mainstream. I do like the dip brow and brow pencil, but prefer another brand's glow product.
Briana V.
Im currently obsessed with Anastasia products. I can't wait to see what else they have to offer and what trend will come next with Anastasia.
Vicki M.
Pryor, OK
Excuse me while I take a moment to gush over their Brow Wiz and Dip Brow pomade. Literally setting the bar with their amazing brow products.
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
I have two of there glow kits and I have the modern Renaissance pallet and I love them all. The pigmentation on the highlighters is insane!!
Tiffany w.
Morgan, UT
My favorite eyebrow pencil ever. Lasts a really long time and easy to use. Twist up or the palmade brow are my in my everyday makeup routine.
Christina O.
San Jose, CA
Anastasia Brow Pencil is the only thing I use to fill in my eyebrows! The quality is great and the thin pencil allows you to be more precise.
Yareli L.
Ukiah, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Powder Kit to create the illusions of higher cheekbones, a slimmer nose, softer jawline, or smaller forehead.
Emily P.
College Station, TX
I have tried the contour kit, highlighter, mascara waterproof topcoat, and liquid lipstick. I love every single product and use them daily!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.