BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cara D.
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
man... I could go on and on and on about abh! There's nothing I don't love from this brand! I honestly think I have more Anastasia products than anything else. My favorite of all has GOT to be their palettes! I have modern Renaissance and the master by Mario palette, apart from having fabulous color selections the quality of the shadows themselves are AMAZING, pigmented, blend-able, soft, stay all day, and minimal fallout! Next I have the cream contour palette in medium and the stick foundation, both of the consistencies and formulas feel great on the skin, blend well, and look really nice too! The stick foundation has a soft matte finish that doesn't look try and works well with an oil or primer to blend. Next are the lip glosses and liquid lipsticks! My favorite lipgloss formula is from abh! It's creamy, not to tacky, pigmented, and stays fairly long until it dries to a stain which still looks great! The liquid lipsticks are so comfortable and pigmented, last all day too! I LOVE ABH!
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
anastasia beverly hills is the queen of eyebrow products. the wiz pencil has changed my life forever!!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Corona, CA
I will only use their brow definer, because it has great pigmentation and looks so natural. I always receive compliments on my eyebrows and love this product
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
Incredible durability of eyebrow products, I like pomade, gel pencil and now my new desire the modern renaissance wow I wish this palette I have not yet been able to buy but I know it will soon be in my
Is there ever anything bad I can say about Anastasia? Favorite product by far are the glow pallets. I would make more shades with their contour kit but the quality is still amazing. I would definitely recommend.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I am a huge fan of her glow kits and lipsticks. The only thing I have a problem with is her lipsticks. They are super drying and require you to prep your lips super well, but the color payoff and long lasting color is worth it!!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
I currently am obsessing over the Makeup By Mario eye palette. I have used many of ABH's eyebrow products and I can't speak highly enough about them. I have never found an ABH product that I didn't love. If I were to recommend a product of theres, it would definitely be their brow products.
hannah k.
hannah k.
One of my favorite brands. Love the quality love everything they make I recommend all the products
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Tambien me encanta todo lo de Anastacia tiene productos increibles no le doy 5 estrellas porque muchas veces siento que es un poco elevado el precio para la presentacion. Pero sin duda el lapiz de cejas es su producto estrellas y todo el mundo lo recomienda como el mejor.
andrea o.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
I bought the principal product of this brand: the "Dipbrown pomade".
I love it! I can not pick which part is my favorite: pigment, duration, soft, easy to use... The only thing that I don't like is that it's expensive and doesn't bring a brush with it
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.