BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kitty C.
Kitty C.
There isn't much to say about this brand. They are well known for their dipbrow which is great quality and unbeatable finish. The dipbrow dries out easily but can be reanimated with water or makeup base. I haven't been impressed with their eyeshadows or lipsticks but am a firm believer in their dipbrow, they last forever!
Heather F.
Heather F.
All Anastasia products are never less than par. I use the dip brow, the duo, the brow brush and comb, the brow gel and contour pallet and highlighters. All are great products. Super easy to use. And you know all the pros are using them as well so it makes it that much better.
Anastasia N.
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
No one does brows like Anastasia cosmetics the dipbrow is amazing long lasting and you can go natural looking or a little more intense either way this product will definitely fulfill your every need I also love her glow kits and her contouring kits they're amazing
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is the best brand for brow products! I use the dipbrow pomade that makes my eyebrows to be on fleek the whole day! I've tried other brow products but I always go back to anastasia! They're worth the price because it gives you the result you want!
Korina M.
Korina M.
Arlington
This is really my go to brand. I use all of Norvina's products. (the ABH creator) Her glow kits need some improvements because it's really powdery but other than that, I do find mostly all her products very useful. You could do a full face using all ABH products and that's what i love about the brand.
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
Very good quality of any product of makeup u use...I love the eye palettes, they may be a little expensive, but well worth the money! They r very pigmented and stays on all day! You can always find them at Sephora or ulta🤗
Kevelyn M.
Kevelyn M.
Newark, NJ
I love Anastasia products because it's really good and I like it because I like it because it's really good
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I really like Anastasia's brow filler and gel. I received a nice size sample and have been using it for about 2 weeks and still have product left! It does a beautiful job filling in my blonde brows and stays all day until I take it off.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Hawthorne, CA
Their modern renassaince eyeshadow palette is new and has gorgeous colors. It is very pigmented and easy to apply. The colors last a long time.
Paxton V.
Paxton V.
Amazing. I haven't gone wrong once with these products. Obviously the price is a tad hefty but the quality is undeniable. Lots and lots of pros for sure. Their bro lines have no competition in my opinion.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??