BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rachel E.
Rachel E.
My favorite thing from Anastasia Beverly Hills is their Brow Definer, but the one thing I would change about it is that it breaks pretty easily which makes me feel like I'm waisting my money. It's pretty expensive but the quality of the product is good, and I always have backups on hand in case anything goes wrong.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Pomadas excelentes y la paleta de iluminadores un sueño muero por usar las sombras que imagino deben ser igual de buenas.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
What I have used from this makeup brand, I love. This is my second favorite besides two faced. The quality is supereb and STAYS. this brand is close second night even be tied for first.
Ysabel H.
Ysabel H.
My favorite products are their brow products! The price is a little steep but I love love love the products so much it's totally worth it. At it lasts a while! $23 every three months is not bad at all!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
The palettes are so pigmented!! They also blend very well and work with all skin tones!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
They're products are pricey but most definitely worth it. I love the Anastasia Brow Wiz. At first it was kind of hard to figure out how to use it but once you get the hang of it it's pretty simple. I would recommend this brand.
Ashlynn K.
Ashlynn K.
Harvest, AL
Most of the products ive tried from this brand are good but not really worth the money & not really true to the hype
Marlene T.
Marlene T.
Merritt Island, FL
Modern Renaissance: This gorgeous eye palette features 14 shades that allows me to create stylish, day to night looks. From the earthy yellow and ultra-matte finish of Golden Ochre to Primavera’s shimmer gold with a metallic finish, this palette’s high-pigment shadows are crease and fade-resistant and are sure to bring modern elegance to your eye looks. This has to be my favorite palette of 2016!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
Their products are a little pricey but I live and die by their brow products and brushes. I will never use anything else for my brows besides the brow whiz and the pomade.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
ABH has got to be one of my favorite high end brands. her eyebrow pomade works amazing and so does the brow wiz, her brow gels really do keep your eyebrows in place, her modern renaissance palette is probably the best eyeshadow palette out there. she's got such a wide variety of products and from what i've used i can tell they're all really good quality makeup
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.