BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Toni J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am all about brows and so is Anastasia ! I have tried many brow products from Anastasia and I cannot live with out them. The skinny brow and brow pomade are my absolute favorite. She also has amazing liquid lipsticks that last all day
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little pricey but very good quality! High end makeup but it's NOT the most expensive brand out there. Always amazing, and all the products are worth the couple extra dollars you will spend! Always go back to this brand.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Adore their eyeshadow palettes and singles. Also love eyebrow products. Even though they have the most beautiful liquid lipsticks, they are not my favorite formula.
Zion H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE ANASTASIA PRODUCTS. Right now I use their eyebrow products and I could not be any happier with the way they make my eyebrows look. I constantly get compliments and its all because of the great quality product that this company makes. I would 10 out of 10 recommend.
Chii
Spring Valley, NY
I loveee this brand! Everything they sell is beautiful and worth it! Especially their lip glosses! My boyfriend got me one for my birthday and i loveddd itt!! Its was pricey. 16 dollars for one lip gloss but definitely worth it! Great makeup brand
Desdémona G.
Norristown, PA
Best brand for making your eyebrows looking flawless! Now they have eyeshadows, single pans and palettes, things to dream about! Expensive but good♥
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE anastasia. I have Brow products, shadows, palettes, glow kits, liquid lipsticks and glosses. VERY high quality items , great variety , a little on the high price end but well worth it
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I waited forever to get the ABH Modern Renaissance palette and it was worth the wait. I love the orange shade since it makes for a great transition color. This is probably my most exciting purchase last year.
Julia R.
Weston, CT
Just bought a matte lipgloss from Anastasia and I love it! The color is great, it stays for a long time. Little bit expensive, but it might just be me. The tube it comes in is gorgeous and I love it. I think Anastasia is great and would recommend buying their stuff.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE RENAISSANCE PALLET GIVES ME LIFE! I borrowed my friends and it will definitely be my next big purchase.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.