BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
San Marcos, CA
Love love everything! Suoer pigmented and the oroduct is worth its price! The products are highen and very high quality!
Briseida P.
Briseida P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
A very trustworthy brand. Nothing wrong about it. All products are high quality and worth your money.
Lita M.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Brow pomade in caramel is a great almost universal shade for my brows. Also it is super affordable.
Melody m.
Melody m.
Waterbury, CT
Best brand for me ever love the pigment on the eyeshadows, enchante with the brow pomade, and what can I say the best brush for eyebrows.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
In my everyday makeup routine whether it be my eyeshadow, this is the only thing i use on my brows. The pomade dipbrow, this changed the game for me, will never change the way i do my brown, i'm a firm believer in the brow dip!
Deena A.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
I love the products such as the contours and highlights and of course the eyebrow products.
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Amazing products ! One of my favorite brands in makeup. A bit pricey but very work it! Totally recommend buying product from this brand. I am a returning client and I will be shopping again. So in love
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
I have yet to be disappointed by this brand. I'm in love with their glow kit and the brow whiz and I would love to try more from them
Christine T.
Christine T.
Dip brow is great and a must as it's a staple! Consistency is good and really lasts a long time
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
After trying this brand , I would never trust other eyebrow products!! Worth the hype , great quality, lasts forever. Affordable comparing to other's.
their highlight is gorgeous too.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.