BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cara D.
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
man... I could go on and on and on about abh! There's nothing I don't love from this brand! I honestly think I have more Anastasia products than anything else. My favorite of all has GOT to be their palettes! I have modern Renaissance and the master by Mario palette, apart from having fabulous color selections the quality of the shadows themselves are AMAZING, pigmented, blend-able, soft, stay all day, and minimal fallout! Next I have the cream contour palette in medium and the stick foundation, both of the consistencies and formulas feel great on the skin, blend well, and look really nice too! The stick foundation has a soft matte finish that doesn't look try and works well with an oil or primer to blend. Next are the lip glosses and liquid lipsticks! My favorite lipgloss formula is from abh! It's creamy, not to tacky, pigmented, and stays fairly long until it dries to a stain which still looks great! The liquid lipsticks are so comfortable and pigmented, last all day too! I LOVE ABH!
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Best eyeshadows of 2016. I got the Modern Renaissance palette and it did not disappoint. I love every shade and the quality is the best I've ever tried. I also have some of her singles and they're pretty awesome too. I also have a few of her liquid lipsticks and brow products and I really love it all. I wish her products weren't so expensive but they aren't the most expensive either. I think it's worth it. I want to try to get one of her glow kits but I also want to see what else she comes out with first. Would recommend anything in this brand to anyone. You can buy this brand from both Ulta and Sephora and Dillard's stores.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Corona, CA
I will only use their brow definer, because it has great pigmentation and looks so natural. I always receive compliments on my eyebrows and love this product
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Their pomade is so amazing. That's the only thing I using my brows. They look so natural and full with this product.
Is there ever anything bad I can say about Anastasia? Favorite product by far are the glow pallets. I would make more shades with their contour kit but the quality is still amazing. I would definitely recommend.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Anastasia is my favorite! Love the eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks, and glow kits! My favorite purchase ever is probably the Modern Renaissance palette or the Mario palette. I can't decide. All the products are AMAZING! I would recommend buying from this company.
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
This brand is absolutely life changing!! Not only are their brow products life!! But their eye shadows took my eye-shadow game to the next level. They are so creamy so pigmented and blend like an absolute dream!! I am OBSESSED!!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Granbury, TX
YASSSS. Anastasia products always come through and pleasantly surprise me. The dip brow is life, and the shadows are a dream!
R T.
R T.
Until I recently purchased a few of their palettes I did not fully understood the hype with this brand. Now I can say that I am totally hooked. The quality in their shadows and pigments is amazing and I am glad that this brand has appeared because it gives others that have been in the game a lot to think about.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills has great eyebrow products. I have used their brow pencils and pomade, and both have been great quality for my eyebrows. I have also used their cream contour kit. I like it, however I would like for it to be a little more easy to blend. I also have their highlighter glow kit which I love. It is super pigmented and easy to apply.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??