BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kerri D.
Hilton, NY
First brow pencil that I could find that actually was a good match for my color. Loved the look when it was on.. wasn't greasy likeother pencils
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I can't say enough good things about ABH bc every product I've tried from their line is super awesome. My favorite is the dip brow and glow kits!
Mia N.
I have only used the brow promenade and I love it. It's easy to use. But it does dry out, nothing a little bit of bio oil or vit e oil can't fix.
Brisa S.
Las Cruces, NM
Love the brow mouse!!! Long lasting , no smudge true colors!! And a great variety..helps fill in thin brows !! 1 of my all time favorite products

Brooklyn B.
Greenbrier, AR
I swear by the ABH liquid lipsticks! Definitely a favorite go to of mine, but how could it not be when it has such a great long lasting formula?
Macee H.
Oswego, IL
The most pigmented and blendable eyeshadows out there. The master palette by Mario is my holy grail. I don't know what I'll do when it runs out ūüė©
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
The glow kits are amazing very high lighted and good pigmantation the moonchild is amazing and ultimaré pallette well all of them are amazing100%
Amanda M.
Longview, WA
I have thick eyebrows so this isn't like my first choice but still great. I mean if you know need to draw on a full brow they got you covered.
Maddie D.
Indian Trail, NC
LOVEEE THEM! LOVE THE TRIPS TO ULTA JUST TO SEE THEIR BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS!! I have the brow wiz and it's my go to brow product EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Anne S.
the anastasia beverly hills is a good tribute for Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, California, I know this city and the product memories this city
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.