BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Westerville, OH
I have only tried the contour kit liquid and it was not easy to use. Very dry. Have to add oil to get it to work
Dana F.
Dana F.
High Bridge, NJ
The modern renaissance palette is the most amazing palette I have ever owned. The colors are beautiful and the formula is unlike anything I have ever used before. Creamy, pigmented, and gorgeous.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
I have the ABH contour kit and it's a cult favorite. I love their contour colors because they're more on the natural side. Their banana powder is great for under eye circles too.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Lucasville , OH
I have only tried the liquid lipsticks from this brand but I absolutely love them!!! I would love to try other products from this brand
Christi M.
Christi M.
Madisonville, LA
Great brow kit, best tweezers ever! Love the pink highlight pencil it's the bomb! Love it
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Once again, nannying two girls always puts me in the makeover chair. I was once dolled up with an Anastasia brow kit and despite the fact that I liked the darker look on my eyebrows, the wax to hold the color on matted my eyebrows together and looked terrible. Additionally, the brand isn't terribly affordable.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Love anastasia makeup one of the best makeup ever love the glow kit love the lipsticks
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
One of my favorite high end makeup lines! Their eyebrow products are absolutely amazing!! But they also have amazing eyeshadows and everything they sell is pure perfection and well worth the splurge!! Very recommended!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Love the quality of her products. Very nice and easy to apply. Will be getting more soon
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Not just amazing stuff for the eyebrows, but abh glow kits are made of stardust and magic.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????