BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
AUDREY B.
Covington, OK
I have tried Benefit, MAC, and Toofaced eyebrow products and Anastisa is one I favor! I have her pomade and brow definer that I always repurchase!
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK
I love their highlighters and recommend them to anyone! I can't wait for their newest glow kit to come out! The prices are very reasonable as well.
Jess F.
Keeseville , NY
I use the dipbrow pomade almost every single day! So easy to use and you really get a ton of product for the price. I can't wait to try a palette!
Stephanie G.
Sneads Ferry, NC
The color is great and pigmented. Price is ok a bit too high for my taste
The color is great and pigmented. Price is ok a bit too high for my taste
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA
Brow wiz is one staple in my make up routine. I also use the Master Palette by Mario very often! Although expensive, they are well worth the price.
Marica S.
The only woman to ever touch my eyebrows. I absolutely love her eyebrow pencils and I follow her tutorials on Instagram. Love love love this brand.
Maritza G.
Omaha, NE
I am using the Brow pommade the brow wiz and the brush. I really like them all. Especially the pommade. It literally has lasted me for over a year!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
The Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit pallet is amazing and so easy to work with and it's very expensive I got the limited edition pallet That Glow
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
I really like these products however they are on the expensive side. If you are new to make up I would recommend starting out with a cheaper brand.
Yareydi V.
Anastasia has got to have the most amazing eye shadow pallets as well as the eyes brow pencil ! Most definitely my go to products from this brand !
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.