BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cayley H.
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Although I have only tried out a couple of their products, it seems as if all of the products that Anastasia produces are very high quality. Their makeup is on the pricier side so I only own the brow pomade and the cream contour palette from here but I love them both and I definitely feel that they're worth the price.
Tawny S.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
Love these products. A little pricey but so worth every penny. Never have had a disappointment with any of the products. The contour pallet and the brown definer are my favorite products and the glow kits are awesome too. Everyone should splurge on one of these products!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I've heard about the contour kit and I wanted to try it so bad!! From what I hear it's the bomb! Not to mention that their dip Brow is also been highly recommended.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
Ok. Eyebrows are the frame to your face. They need to be on point! I have been lucky enough that I survived my overplucking days and was able to grow my eyebrows nice and thick. That being said dipbrow has changed my life. It's the best thing on the market!
Micaela K.
Micaela K.
The Brow Wiz and Brow Definer are my absolute HOLY GRAIL brow products and I assume they will be forever. ABH's eyeshadow palettes sell out remarkably fast, and their liquid lipsticks are some of my favorite. Not to mention Norvina is such a lovely woman and they have great business practices.
Janeli V.
Janeli V.
San Fernando
ABH pomade is a must have! I love it so much seriously a little bit of product goes a long way and stays on all day I totally recommend it if you don't have it already
member-d395dbda1
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
Although the products are very pricey they are well worth it. The modern renaissance pallete is absolutely gorgeous and I use the brow whiz everyday
Suzeth C.
Suzeth C.
Calexico, CA
one of my favorites of all time ! Boughten a lot of products from here and I've loved them so far, they are amazing !
Janice R.
Janice R.
This company is so amazing at staying innovative and really listening to what their customer is looking for. Their shadow ms are some of the best quality I've ever used.
Lita M.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Brow pomade in caramel is a great almost universal shade for my brows. Also it is super affordable.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.