BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Brow products? Just yes to everything brows from ABH. Dipbrow claims to be waterproof -- it's not. The liquid lips are so good but pretty drying ☹️.
Elizabeth D.
Madison , WI
I only have good things to say about this brand. The price is aways on point and they have very high quality products. I love their eyebrow pencil!!
Madelyn Z.
Louisville, KY
Love this brand! From brows to eye shadows Anastasia has you covered! Very pigmented eye shadows! Long lasting! So many options! Such great quality!
Quinn K.
The dip brow is the best. You have to pair it with the eyebrow brush too. I am not talented at eyebrows whatsoever, but after a few videos I'm a pro
Kayla W.
Stoughton, WI
Absolutely love all the products I have tried from this company. Favorites are the brow wiz in blonde and the modern renaissance eye shadow palette.
Emma P.
The Anastasia eyebrow kit is phenomenal. I get compliments on the shape and look of my eyebrows all the time. It's stays in place for the whole day!
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
Completely in love with their eye shadow palette! Beautiful colors, extremely pigmented and goes on smooth! There isn't a color that I don't uses!
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
I love the liquid lipsticks. They feel good, have great wear and offer a lot more neutral colors than most brands. I found the perfect nude there!
Kareli S.
San Diego, CA
Love the eyebrow pomade its so creamy and rich in pigmentation... I go from cero brows to nice thick brows in just a few strokes of the brow brush
Yareydi V.
Anastasia has got to have the most amazing eye shadow pallets as well as the eyes brow pencil ! Most definitely my go to products from this brand !
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.