BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Angel L.
Angel L.
ABH is my go-to brand for matte lipsticks and brow powder. I love their products! Their brow powder duo is a must-have. It lasts a while and is amazing for everyday use. It's semi-pricey, but well worth it.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
ABH has great products. I really love the dipbrow pomade. It is creamy goodness in one little jar. The application is smooth and will leave your eyebrows all fleeky. ABH is expensive, but is well worth the price.
Dora R.
Dora R.
Dallas, TX
I haven't yet to try their products but I've seen a lot of reviews about them.
Christy R.
Christy R.
I've recently been given the Modern Renaissance palette as well as the Mario palette an they are wonderful. Anastasia Beverly Hills has beautifully pigmented shadows and have a great finish with little to no fall out depending on the palette. I would recommend it.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
As far as I'm concerned no other company does brows like Anastasia. I will not use another brow pencil. I've tried & nothing compares. Her single shadows are amazing. The color payoff is in red. So so buttery.
Mackenzie P.
Mackenzie P.
I have not actually owned any of their products but I have had a few makeup artist use this brand on me and it is amazing. Very long lasting and turned out great during photo shoots. Hopefully I will eventually buy a product for my own.
Riki R.
Riki R.
I swear by Anastasia brow products. I've only purchased one brow product that I was disappointed in. Great products!
Devonne A.
Devonne A.
Arcadia , CA
I like this brand. I think that the brow products are good and the glow kits are nice.
Natalia W.
Natalia W.
Statham, GA
I love this product line. Her shadows are beautiful, love her brow products. I hope she comes out with more products soon.
Esmeralda's N.
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
Good quality product so far I have only use the brow whiz and some of the lip stains and the contour palette and I just love it
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.