BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Christine T.
Christine T.
Dip brow is great and a must as it's a staple! Consistency is good and really lasts a long time
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Ozone Park, NY
I love Anastasia's Glow kit! There's so much pigment And the perfect amount of glitter. And of course her eyebrow products are my favorite. I have very light eyebrows, but with the eyebrow definer, I get a great shape and a natural color to it.
Janeli V.
Janeli V.
San Fernando
ABH pomade is a must have! I love it so much seriously a little bit of product goes a long way and stays on all day I totally recommend it if you don't have it already
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Everything I get from this brand lasts forever and is true to the description! This is hard to find in makeup honestly. To me, it's not about quantity. I really don't use that many kinds of makeup. I have the brands I trust, and that's it!
Luz C.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Esta marca tiene muchísima variedad en sus productos. Siempre están sacando cosas nuevas y eso me encanta. Yo tengo hasta sus sacapuntas son demasiado buenos haha lleva tanto tiempo conmigo aunque le doy constante uso. La marca es costosa pero duradera.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Dip Brow! Its the most natural looking option to fill in eyebrows without making them look crazy done up. A+
Lita M.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Brow pomade in caramel is a great almost universal shade for my brows. Also it is super affordable.
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
Very pigmented blendable eyeshadows that look great on every skin tone. Highlighters are nice, however the ultimate glow is chalky
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
In my everyday makeup routine whether it be my eyeshadow, this is the only thing i use on my brows. The pomade dipbrow, this changed the game for me, will never change the way i do my brown, i'm a firm believer in the brow dip!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Largo, FL
The Brow Wiz is my favorite Brow product. It lasts forever!! Allows me to precisely define my eyebrows. While may be more expensive than drugstore, lasts incredibly long. Waterproof, lasts all day. Will continue to buy.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????