BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Mackenzie P.
Mackenzie P.
I have not actually owned any of their products but I have had a few makeup artist use this brand on me and it is amazing. Very long lasting and turned out great during photo shoots. Hopefully I will eventually buy a product for my own.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow powder duo, it is a regular part of my makeup routine. I like that it offers two colors because it leaves a very natural look. It is such a good quality product and I love that it stays on all day. I recommend this all the time.
Viviana U.
Viviana U.
I don't have to many items of this brand but the ones the I have is a really nice quality is one of the brand's I won't to try to buy more products
Smmy K.
Smmy K.
Count outing kit is absolutely perfect!! I did not know how to contour so as a beginner I was nervous to use such a gorgeous palette but it is abs PERFECT. the colors stay on as well. It does not come off during a night out. The makeup also feels very smooth on skin
Christina A.
Christina A.
I absolutely love her Dip Brow Pomade. This is the only thing i use for my brows. It stays out all day with out wearing off. This is the best thing I have ever bought so far for my brows. I would definitely recommend it.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Five stars!!! Anastasia eye brow kits and contour kits are pure genius. All beautiful products with even more beautiful packaging. I also love their lip products. Worth the price.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Saugus, CA
Contour kit is unbelievable. Super creamy and rich! I got too dark of a pallet but even then I can work with the shades.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Once again, nannying two girls always puts me in the makeover chair. I was once dolled up with an Anastasia brow kit and despite the fact that I liked the darker look on my eyebrows, the wax to hold the color on matted my eyebrows together and looked terrible. Additionally, the brand isn't terribly affordable.
Kaylan E.
Kaylan E.
Ambridge, PA
I use the dipbrow and it's the best pomades out there! If you do not have it then you need to go out and go get it! You are missing out!
cyn A.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
This store have good quality makeup product and brushes. The pro is that it very nice and it really works and the cons is that the brushes are easily to come apart but it still okay, the thing they need to improve is their brushes and yes I would recommend someone to shop in that store because it a pretty good store.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.