BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Annie D.
Annie D.
Oceanside, CA
I use the Anastasia eyebrow brush and powder. Not a big fan of it and it's way too over priced! This is the only product of their's that I have tried and honestly I wouldn't try it or any other again. You're spending way too much money on a simple make-up product! Do not recommend
Katy K.
Katy K.
Chico, CA
I'll be honest Lou Teasdale's makeup assistant Lottie Tomlinson did a makeup tutorial using Anastasia Beverly Hill's dip brow and lips gloss in Pure Hollywood. I went and gave their their products a try and feel in love. Everything they do is pretty amazing and I love the company!
Alina M.
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills in my mind is best known for their eyebrow products. I've recently gotten into trying to figure out how to fill in my eyebrows and they offer a lot of tutorials and information online on how to do so. I currently have the pomade and the eyebrow wiz pencil.
Lainey T.
Lainey T.
Incrediably in love with Anastasia Brow Dip! Goes on really smooth for all day wear! Most brands don't have a color simular to "Ebony", it's a very dark brown, but with a dusty, grey color to it as well. Such a great alternative for those who don't have quite black hair / brows!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
When I first discovered ABH, I remember thinking it was a brow-based brand that I was envious of. They have expanded so much since then, & in in LOVE with their eye-shadow pallets, & liquid lipsticks too. So pigmented & never disappoints me. Would recommend to any beauty lover!
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
ABH is killing it! I use the brow pomade every single day and I kid you not, one jar has lasted me over two years! Talk about a great value! I love her highlighters, eyeshadows, liquid lipsticks and so much more! Definitely give this brand a shot if you haven't tried it before.
Crissy B.
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
It all started with the Brow Wiz pen, which I've used up twice now. The brow gel is perfect! Strong hold but totally natural looking. I'm thinking about getting on of the eyeshadow palettes but they're never in stock! I'll just have to be patient... I'm sure it'll be worth it.
joan s.
joan s.
Weare, NH
Love everything about this brand! the quality is always there and lasts forever. The eyebrow pencil, gel eyeliner, and the new renaissance pallet are my favorites from Anastasia. My daily makeup look wouldn't be complete without them! would definetly recommend them to anyone!
Karli S.
Karli S.
Cincinnati, OH
While I am not a fan of the lip products, the eye shadows, eye shadow palettes, glow palettes, and foundation stick are absolutely fantastic. It's unfortunate how quickly things sell out but if you can get your hands on these amazing products it's absolutely worth the price!
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Artesia, CA
All the products I've used from this brand have been great. You definitely get what you pay for. The Modern Renaissance palette is one of my staple palettes, you can create a neutral look or be bold with the reds, wide variety of looks. Would recommend for a high end choice.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.