BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Racheal B.
Racheal B.
Tonawanda, NY
Bought the brow powder kit from Ulta and I am in love with it! It's so hard to find a brow color that looks natural on my fair skin and light hair but the blonde tone is perfect. It helps show my eyebrows since they are so light, but also doesnt look so dark that its obvious they are filled in. And it has some serious staying power. I constantly touch my face and luckily have never lost a brow!
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
Nothing bad to say about this brand, love their brow products and the highlighters, the packaging is always on point.
Melody S.
Melody S.
I own a glow kit, liquid lipsticks, eyeshadow palette and foundation from this brand and everything is amazing! ABH is amazing!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Brea
I just recently got the triangular brow pencil and I LOVE IT! My brows have never looked so good and it doesn't go on cakey it looks natural unlike other brow pencils. I would 100% recommend this!
lucellie V.
lucellie V.
Waukegan, IL
I love their dip brow. I really want to try their contour pallets I've seen so many good recommendation
Megan R.
Megan R.
Washington, PA
THE ABSOLUTE best brow pencil. I've tried upwards of 5 other brands and this is my favorite purchase ever! Goes on easy, looks fantastic and stays put all day! I always get compliments on my
Perfect brow!
nichole m.
nichole m.
Ugh, Anastasia Beverly Hills makes the best eyebrow products and eyeshadow palettes! My first eyeshadow palette from then is the Modern Renaissance and the colors are amazing! Also it has a lot of pigmentation so you don't have to worry about blotchy eyes.
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this brand for creating products for all skin tones. Quality has been fantastic for everything that I have tried--ABH comes off as a professional brand due to the great shade range, packaging, and quality. And they have the best brow products. PERIOD.
member-d395dbda1
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
Although the products are very pricey they are well worth it. The modern renaissance pallete is absolutely gorgeous and I use the brow whiz everyday
Odalys A.
Odalys A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love their highlighters they're so creamy and leave a flawless look totally recommend it
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.