BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
I love this brand. It's my go to for Brow products and liquid lipsticks. I also like the shadows.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I need to get more into this brand been trying to get my hands on their lipstick hear they were good bt so far I only owe a couple of brushes from them
Kim B.
Kim B.
Sylva, NC
My favorite Anastasia product is the Brow Definer. I have medium blonde hair and got the soft brown. It works perfectly and stays on all day! I will repurchase this item when the time comes.
Safire P.
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
They eyebrow pencils are AMAZING!! Sometimes I have to use a heavy had but the brush that comes with it really helps blend it out. I think it's a great price for the quality that you get in these products. I'm looking forward to trying more of their eyebrow products
Roberta C.
Roberta C.
New Braunfels, TX
Anastasia B Hills is a great brand. I usually buy their dip brow gel and the quality is great! It blends well on your brows and lasts throughout the day. If it dries up I add a few oil drops in it and it works just as great! I am going to repurchase once I run out.
A beautiful empire. I discovered many many years ago at that time for helping me get a great eyebrow. This brand started the revolution that are brows and more today! I don't shop here often but what I have does last a very long time and is versatile so I can use it with other brands.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
ABH has great products. I really love the dipbrow pomade. It is creamy goodness in one little jar. The application is smooth and will leave your eyebrows all fleeky. ABH is expensive, but is well worth the price.
Teafunnee B.
Teafunnee B.
I use their liquid lipsticks and their concealer pencil. I love their lipsticks! This was my first introduction to matte lipsticks along with purple shades! It had amazing staying power and doesn't bleed once dry, I do have to use a lip liner as the purple is extremely rich and will bleed slightly before it is completely dry. They are more pricy compared to NYX or drugstore brands, yet it is worth it. The only downside which is why it lost a star is that it is extremely drying, which I know mattes are, but more so than usual it feels.
Christy R.
Christy R.
I've recently been given the Modern Renaissance palette as well as the Mario palette an they are wonderful. Anastasia Beverly Hills has beautifully pigmented shadows and have a great finish with little to no fall out depending on the palette. I would recommend it.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
The Anastasia contour kit is amazing! It's a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it. It has lasted me forever.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.