BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sarah S.
Plainview , NY
Love love love this brand. From the liquid lips to the glow kits to the contour kits and everything in between! I would not be able to function without ABH
Brittany S.
Seattle, WA
I wouldn't dream of using anything else for my eyebrows. And I was pleasantly surprised at Sephora with her contour palette and now I'm hooked on that too!
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
I honestly can't remember what I did before I discovered Anastasia's brow wiz. But I love all of their eye shadow palettes, brow products and contour kits.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Anastasia make the dopest eyebrow products and the contour palette is the bomb. The products are good quality, the only bad thing is the expensive prices.
Becca M.
I never used to do my brows but a friend got me into doing them. I love this brand. Great formula and love the clear gel. Great range of shades to match.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
My Favorite Makeup Brand ! Best Eyebrows products , Highlight, Eyeshadow and Liquid Lipsticks! I recommend this Brand ! Eyebrows Product are my Favorite!
Devika S.
Springfield, PA
I have only used their glow kits and I love it so much! It's so blinding and it pops! There usually are 4 shades and it's only 24$ which is not too bad.
carrie r.
Love anastasia....dip brow and the pencil keep my browns on fleek :) i also tried all the benefit brow stuff amd always go back to my trusted anastasia!
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
I love their lip gloss, it's the best formula and smells like cake or frosting! The pigment is nice on the darker ones and it's creamy and lays a while!
Paige K.
Fayetteville, AR
Will never use another bow product from any other brand ever in my entire life. I also love the consistency of the eye shadows. So pigmented and creamy!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.