BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Kali C.
Kali C.
Henryetta, OK
An up and coming beauty brand. The eyeshadow palettes that they produce are next level. Extremely creamy, gorgeous colors that are wearable day and night. Liquid lipsticks have great formulation as well. Dipbrow is my daily use eyebrow product and it is absolutely incredible!
Kira H.
Kira H.
I have to talk about the Glow Kit. It is by far the absolute best highlighter I have found. It has the best color options and various shades for various uses. I love their brushes, dipbrow, powder, and just bought the Modern Renaissance palette! Best palette I own! Never been the tiniest bit disappointed!
Elena L.
Elena L.
I've only tried Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit. So far those kits are cute ! I love the glow they give me. They're brand is cute but it's not that great. Cute kits and brow gel other than that it's just whatever.
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This si the only brow pomade I will use. I've tried others and they just can't make the cut. If you haven't tried the Glow Kits, you must! impeccable!
Camille S.
Camille S.
I love this make up brand. My favorite products are the Glow Kits and the Brow Definer. My one complaint is that this brand is very exclusive about what stores they will go into do some products can only be purchased online. I would recommend to friends and family.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Alexandria, VA
I love this brand so much. I bought the Modern pallette by ABH and i live for this every day. The shadows are so pigmented and very versatile to fabulous to every day looks. Their liquid lipsticks are also great and my go to for every occasion
Momo M.
Momo M.
Anastasia oh Anastasia, what can I say your products are bomb! I have recently started buying their single shadows and building my own perfect eye shadow palette. Since then I have felt no need to be excited about any new palette releases which is crazy. I wore many Anastasia products on my wedding day and it made me feel natural yet flawless. I use the dipbrow and contour palette everyday and couldn't live without them.
Claire L.
Claire L.
Dothan, AL
The only Anastasia product I've purchased and used is their eyebrow filler. It is around $20 which is a little pricey, but I believe their products have great quality. I have also tested their lipsticks, and I loved the colors.
Annemarie J.
Annemarie J.
Turlock, CA
I love love love them. I have the dip brow, some glow kits, and my fav palette the modern renaissance. They are my go tos when getting ready in the morning and will definitely buy the products again if they run out
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
La Place, LA
There makeup is awesome . i'm not go lie in the beginning i didn't like it but now tht i use it a lot i absolutely love it and would recommend it to anybody
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.