BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Meghan R.
Cheshire, CT
Anastasia makes the best makeup products all around. Brow gel, brow definer, foundation, eyeshadow palettes, and liquid lips, I mean really, u can't go wrong!!
Kayla D.
i have the dipbrow pomade but it dried out. other than that it was a good product a little went a long way and it looked good. is waterproof and doesn't smudge
Dona C.
The holy grail of eyebrow products! My makeup routine would not be complete without the dipbrow pomade and micro brow pencil. The contour palette is great too
Allie B.
Franklin , IN
I haven't tried to many of their face Products other than their amazing eyebrow products. I don't know how I lived before I discovered their eyebrow products!
Yusra A.
Corona, CA
Love their eyebrows products especially the brow wiz although they are considered high end makeup everyone need to buy at least 1 products from this company
Amie M.
Gainesville, FL
Everything I've bought from this brand has been excellent. I really really love her powder contour palettes. They're great for contour-stupid people like me.
Amy C.
Love this brand's brow bell. Darkens and hold brows in place easily Witt no effort. Not a fan of the bell brow products but the powder and pencils work well.
Jessica A.
I love the dip brow pomade. It lasts me forever! I know youre not supposed to keep it so long but ive had mine for 2 years already & its still going strong!
Mahin C.
Love the contour and glow kit! One of the best I've used so far. Amazing and flawless on my skin. You really can't go wrong with Anastasia Beverly products.
Alana G.
Wittmann, AZ
Love Anastasia Beverly hill's beauty products love there eye shadows they are so beautiful and there eye brow products so wonderful quality and great prices
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.