BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
Anastasia has good products, however that are not my favorite. The mascara I got from them was very sticky and the brush didn't flare out my lashes like I like.
Linda P.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®

Love this ,the very fine brow liner combined with perfect brush. Got at Make up show in Orlando.Will become a staple.
Anabelle E.
I looove her brow wiz, her lip glosses are super bomb. I would totally recommend this brand. Everything Anastasia puts out is great quality and fairly priced.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
The only thing that I have tried from here is the gel eyebrow product. And I like that very much. It's long lasting because you only have to use a very little.
Alisha P.
Monterey, CA
The only thing I've purchased from ABH was their clear mascara gel. I got it months ago, and I still have a lot left. I've heard great things about this brand.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
ABH is one of the best high end brands ever! Everything they release is bomb. The best products are the brow stuff. The next best product is the highlighters.
Stephvona P.
Chesapeake, VA
Currently use the ABH Dipbrow pomade in medium brown and absolutely love it! Wouldn't suggest for beginners. I'd suggest using their brow pencil for beginners
Jordan N.
Greenfield, IN
I love Anastasia! The brow wiz is my holy grail, her contour palettes are incredible, and the eyeshadows are perfect too! Definitely one of my favorite brands.
Hayley J.
This brand is worth the money! It last a long time and the quality is excellent! I would highly recommend this brad to anyone. Go for it! It's worth the money!
Katrina H.
Eyeshadows are amazing! Love the consistency and the pigment!! Plus these eyebrow products are the only things I use for my eyebrows! Always look snatched too!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.