BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lyane C.
Lyane C.
Bronx, NY
The lipsticks are great and they last the whole day without even budging a little bit
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I have enjoyed most of what I've tried so far. Their eyeshadows are a big win for me.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Products are amazing! I absolutely love the dipbrow. The glow kit is so beautifully made I swear by it!
Angelika O.
Angelika O.
Loveeeeeeee their product! Always getting complements on my brows and it's all because of these product
Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Raleigh
The contour palette is my favorite. Gives a natural look while also covering well
San Juana M.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
I recommend it. I love the foundation and the brow pomades. OMG the best you can use. They work amazing
Karen F.
Karen F.
Norwalk, CA
Es una de las mejores marcas que conozco, su lápiz de ceja es una maravilla...
Erika B.
Erika B.
have the moonchild palette and its amazing perfect for that extra pop of color
Anaíd C.
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
Love their eyebrow pomade. It's my go to, I seriously can't be without it !
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville , FL
Best product for eyebrows!! The lipstick isn't that great it doesn't stay on all day
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.