BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Justice, IL
I live for the brow powder ! I buy two at a time I go through them so quickly!
elisa c.
elisa c.
York, PA
son un poquito. garos preo me fasinan son muy buenos son calidad aunguemuy garros me encantan
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I really like Anastasia products. Some of them, like the pomade, really aren't my favorite and I think there are other brands that do it way better, but I still use the brow powder in combination with other brands pomade.
All in all, I really would probably use another brand just because I haven't had the best of luck with what I've tried with this brand
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Ikes Fork, WV
ABH dip brow. Need I say more?! Lol LOVE that stuff! It makes doing your brows a piece of cake! Smooth application and lasts all day. Plus one jar will last forever! Will definitely be purchasing again, and again, and again lol Highly recommend!
jacky g.
jacky g.
love this brand really good high end products really recommend it love love it
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
This brand is most known for their eyebrow products, and I can attest to why, at least when it comes to the pencils! They're great to fill my light blonde eyebrows in while being super easy to use. The color also lasts quite some time, almost my entire workday.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso , TX
Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors. They are a bit pricey but they last a long time and they make your brows look on fleek
Jamileth C.
Jamileth C.
Love there products the brow dip lip gloss foundations everything about this brand ilove
Haley M.
Haley M.
Austin, TX
I love the brow powder duo. It is great for my non-existent brows. It allows them to still have a natural look. It applies easily and blends well.
Megan S.
Megan S.
LOVE THIS BRAND. I use their Brow Wiz every single day and it's the only brow product I will ever use. Their eye shadows are amazing as well.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.