BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Patti C.
Patti C.
Meriden, CT
I use the ebony eyebrow powder and it's fabulous! It works well, just wish it was water proof!
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Ahh products are amazing. Well worth the money you spend. I love the brow pomade, & it has became my holy grail.
Kayte W.
Kayte W.
Dickson, TN
GLOW KITS!! Need I say more... their glow kits specifically gleam and sweets are hot fire!!!!
Meleane R.
Meleane R.
I love their eyebrow pencils. I love how you are able to fill in your brows and still give them a natural look.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lomita, CA
Brow Wiz is my absolute fav !!! It's my go to eyebrow filler and I haven't touched anything else
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Louisville, GA
The Anastasia Beverly Hills do brow is a very unique brow product. I personally like it a lot
Faria P.
Faria P.
Northridge, CA
All of their products are really great, super great quality. I own a glow kit and the modern renaissancee ooalette
Marielys G.
Marielys G.
Amazing brand with super high quality products. My favorite thing are the liquid lipsticks
Perla C.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Love the brow pen and dip brow! Always gives me the look that I want! Plus, it lasts all day long!
Cate P.
Cate P.
Amazing highlight!! Makes me so happy to have my champagne pop by becca and Jaclyn Hill
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.