BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I only used the gel for the eyebrows. I love it because it was only $20 and it is lasting me months. The pigment is great and perfect on my eyebrows. I do not see any need for improvements. I thought for only $20 it seems reasonable to purchase! I would love to try out more products!
Montana S.
Montana S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use anastasia beverly hills dipbrow on my eyebrows every single day for enhanced definition. I also use the angled brush to apply the dipbrow. it is waterproof and lasts all day. I've gone swimming with this product on many occasions and it stays in place, does not wipe off easily.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
I LOVE Anastasia Beverly Hills. The modern renaissance palette is the best thing ever and you can't go wrong with any of her brow products. I feel like compared to other high end brands the price tag is reasonable. I highly suggest checking out this brand, it's honestly my favorite!
Mekinah P.
Mekinah P.
Wichita, KS
I love ABH! This brand has the BEST brow products and brow brushes. My favorite are the dipbrow pomade and #12 brush, I have 3 of the brushes that I rotate use on. The shadows are great and so are the face products. Such a threat high end brand, from brows, eyes and face, I love it
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
the countour kit is to die for. The quality is great and I love using these products. It is pricy so I do not use a much as I normally do any other make up. The quality is great and I would def come back for more and recommend to anyone looking for expensive and good quality things
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I only took away a star because I don't feel like this is a full cosmetics line yet. I love the dip brow pomade and glow kits. The liquid lipstick is pretty good. The lipgloss is very pigmented. She doesn't make mascara or foundation or liner yet so you can't do a full face of ABH.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Greeneville, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills is in my top three favorite make up brands! I am obsessed with everything that they come out with. I would encourage anyone to try their eye shadow palettes or their dip brow. I use this brand more than any other makeup brand out there. Great quality makeup!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Oxnard, CA
Love the eyebrow dip brow pomade I use it everyday for my brows makes them look so bomb I use the color chocolate cause I don't like them to dark nor too light so it's a prefect shade for me plus 18$ for this that lasts up to a year or so is the best I'll he getting this till I die
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I love the way their shape definer makes my brows look. It's just perfect, it's not harsh and I love how it doesn't dry out so easily. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I have to purchase a new one every month just because it has dried it. This one has legit lasted me 3 months.
Katy K.
Katy K.
Chico, CA
I'll be honest Lou Teasdale's makeup assistant Lottie Tomlinson did a makeup tutorial using Anastasia Beverly Hill's dip brow and lips gloss in Pure Hollywood. I went and gave their their products a try and feel in love. Everything they do is pretty amazing and I love the company!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.