BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this brand. Honestly goes on smooth and doesn't clump like others I've tried in the past. The contour pallet is on of my favorites. A little pricy but so worth it in the end. Too 3 companies for me to shop at
Alma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the creme contour kit and fell in love with it! The consistency is something I can't describe but it blends in so well! I also use it for my brow bone when doing my eyebrows! Would recommend this product!
Hannah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricier brand but the quality is great. Lots of products and different shades and colors. The lipsticks are awesome and very pigmented. Sold at Sephora. The brow products are the best I've used and will always use.
Minnie K.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Their highlighter is great. Discovered it when a classmate wore Subdipped it and it was blinding. Can't wait to try the Nicole G. Palette. Seems to have unique highlighting colors that are not out on the market.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the Anastasia cream contour kit. There are so many different shades to choose from and has a great consistency. The only downfall to this product is the price, but you get 6 shades so it's worth it
Emily v.
Columbus, OH
I use the contour palette and eyebrow pencil daily. Both of these items were purchased from Ulta and work wonderfully. The contour palette has to be my favorite purchase from Anastasia.
Gladys O.
Pflugerville, TX
From their amazing liquid lipsticks ūüĎĄ to brow pencils to highlighters... I have nothing negative to say about this brand! Not cheap whatsoever but if you're looking for quality and amazing products you will find it with Anastasia
Heather S.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products. They are a great quality (all that I have used anyway) however they are definitely pricey. But they last a long time so the price is worth it. Would recommend shopping here.
Hunter P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really high quality products! The modern renaissance palette is beautiful and comes with a lot of colors that are pigmented and go great together. The highlighters and primers from her collections are lovely too!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ooo la laūüĖ§ a brand that is loyal and genuine! I'm obsessed with them as well and feel they have upgraded and been doing so well lately! Very good quality and hard work into there products and I plan to shop here forever ūüĖ§
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.