BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
The eyebrow wiz is my top essential makeup product that I use literally everyday, I've went through over 20 of these pencils because of how good they are, don't know how to do my eyebrows without it, the texture is creamy and the pencil is light to hold making it easy to fill in my eyebrows as natural as possible. I do wish though they would come out with one that has a more powder texture because I don't like going back to the shadow to fill in my eyebrows when I want a more defined look, something two in one would be great!!!! Other then that I love love love this product.
Ashley W.
SO PRICEY BUT SO WORTH IT!!!! I always thought people were insane to spend so much on their makeup $45 on a highlight pallet, $20 for a lipgloss, and $20 for a makeup brush that's crazy to me. I recently learned the hype tho when I was given a sample of the Anastasia clear brow gel in a subscription box and I LOVED IT! My brows have never looked better and it keeps them in place day and night. While i struggle to spend $40 on a pallet I still suggest you check out their products they are amazing quality and you won't regret buying their products.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
I found out about Anastasia because of their eyebrow pomades. I can't even begin to tell you how this has changed my life. They have the best quality eyebrow products.

then i found the holy grail... the end all of highlighters... the Anastasia glow kits. One of the best smoothest glow-est awesome highlighter sets.

as a gift i recently received the modern renaissance eye shadow palette! and it's by far the most amazing set i own. They colors are rich and not at all chalky. smooth and long lasting and the brush it comes with is s cute!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my top favorite brands. They make amazing quality products at some of the most affordable "high end" prices. They are constantly coming out with innovative and beautiful products that don't just follow the trends but either create them or up them another level. The quality is always amazing and the price is always amazing for the quality of the product. I will be a die hard fan of this cosmetics company for as long as they keep up this amazing quality and style. I'd recommend this brand to beginners and pros alike.
Mireyaa Y.
Favorite brow product! I use the shade chocolate, but feel like sometimes for more natural makeup looks where I want a lighter look, that it's too dark. So I ordered another in medium brown and love that one too! As long as you're using a very light hand and soft strokes, it'll look just like brow hair. I have naturally very thin brows and you would never be able to tell. I use a very thin stuff angled brush to apply with a tiny dip into the product then wipe off the sides of the brush on my hand. It stays all day.
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
I really like most of the ABH products. I love their line of products for eyebrows. I can't use any other brow gel and have it last as long. The dipbrow is my go to for filling in my brows. Their liquid lipsticks are light weight, pigmented, and so long lasting. Their glosses smell heavenly and are so pigmented and not too sticky. Their eyeshadow palettes are to die for. The only product I'm not huge on is the glow kit but that's just because personally I prefer a less glittery highlight.
Daresha P.
This is one of my all time favorite brands. The prices are pretty cheap for a high end brand and the products are awesome. The glowkits are extremely pigmented and look great on all skin tones, the lip glosses aren't sticky, the matte liquid lipstick is not drying , and the Modern Renaissance palette is a must to have in your collection. Im excited to see what's to come of this growing brand and I'm ready to splurge on any new projects that they come out with.
Jacklyn T.
West Chester, OH
I have only used one Anastasia Beverly Hills product, so this may not be a totally fair rating. I used the dip brow pomade in medium brown. It is way too dark for my brows, I will definitely get a lighter shade next time. It does have a nice consistency but I don't think I have enough practice to apply it properly. My brows always end up looking like they were painted on. I still need to master the gradient/natural look but I do like the pomade!
Inez O.
this brand is amazing. I've only used their eyebrow pencil and liquid lipstick. The eyebrow pencil doesn't sweat off and it doesn't smear when you touch it or rub it.
THe liquid lipstick does not budge at all. After about an hour of application it isn't going anywhere. Eat all you want, drink all you want. Even kiss your S/O and it'll still be right on your lips. I've worn it for a 8+ hour workday and it's still been on at the end of my shift.
Amy P.
Huntington Beach, CA
When talk about anatasia beveryly hills, i have to talk about their brows products. I have very sparse and light brows and with most brows product, i look very made up. However, with ABH brows product, i can easy create 2 very natural and stayed put set of brows.

Oh and my new favorite from them are their eyeliners. I have watery eyes and oily lids. However, their eyeliners are the bomb. I never have to worry about looking like a racoon again
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.