BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
I like lipstick. A lot. The collection I keep at my desk alone is in the high 50s. And at home? Probably in the few hundreds. Some people call it a hoarding problem; I call it an obsession. But in all my years stalking new launches, I've never seen a line of lipsticks (beside Kylie Jenner's) garner more buzz than Anastasia Beverly Hills' new $20 liquid ones. The brand, founded by Anastasia Soare and her daughter, Claudia, has amassed a cult following of more than 10 million on Instagram. In fact, the fan base is so dedicated, they've been having trouble keeping enough shades in stock.
Sofia Q.
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
The eyebrow wiz is my top essential makeup product that I use literally everyday, I've went through over 20 of these pencils because of how good they are, don't know how to do my eyebrows without it, the texture is creamy and the pencil is light to hold making it easy to fill in my eyebrows as natural as possible. I do wish though they would come out with one that has a more powder texture because I don't like going back to the shadow to fill in my eyebrows when I want a more defined look, something two in one would be great!!!! Other then that I love love love this product.
Mahin D.
Mahin D.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products. While this brand is most known for their eyebrow products including the Brow Wiz and Dip Brow pomade, I gravitate more towards their lip and eye products. ABH has fantastic liquid lipsticks that dry completely matte and last all day. Their lip glosses are fully opaque, not sticky at all, and come in a huge range of colors. I also love their single eyeshadows that come with a free compact when you purchase 4 or more; while the brand is slightly expensive, it is well worth the price for these high quality products.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
SO PRICEY BUT SO WORTH IT!!!! I always thought people were insane to spend so much on their makeup $45 on a highlight pallet, $20 for a lipgloss, and $20 for a makeup brush that's crazy to me. I recently learned the hype tho when I was given a sample of the Anastasia clear brow gel in a subscription box and I LOVED IT! My brows have never looked better and it keeps them in place day and night. While i struggle to spend $40 on a pallet I still suggest you check out their products they are amazing quality and you won't regret buying their products.
maria m.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
I found out about Anastasia because of their eyebrow pomades. I can't even begin to tell you how this has changed my life. They have the best quality eyebrow products.

then i found the holy grail... the end all of highlighters... the Anastasia glow kits. One of the best smoothest glow-est awesome highlighter sets.

as a gift i recently received the modern renaissance eye shadow palette! and it's by far the most amazing set i own. They colors are rich and not at all chalky. smooth and long lasting and the brush it comes with is s cute!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my top favorite brands. They make amazing quality products at some of the most affordable "high end" prices. They are constantly coming out with innovative and beautiful products that don't just follow the trends but either create them or up them another level. The quality is always amazing and the price is always amazing for the quality of the product. I will be a die hard fan of this cosmetics company for as long as they keep up this amazing quality and style. I'd recommend this brand to beginners and pros alike.
Mireyaa Y.
Mireyaa Y.
Favorite brow product! I use the shade chocolate, but feel like sometimes for more natural makeup looks where I want a lighter look, that it's too dark. So I ordered another in medium brown and love that one too! As long as you're using a very light hand and soft strokes, it'll look just like brow hair. I have naturally very thin brows and you would never be able to tell. I use a very thin stuff angled brush to apply with a tiny dip into the product then wipe off the sides of the brush on my hand. It stays all day.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
St Augustine, Fl
Anastasia glosses are hands down my favorite glosses ever! Liquid lipsticks are so popular but personally, I cannot wear them everyday. I love Anastasia glosses because nothing else can rival their pigmentation and they don't even feel sticky! They come in virtually every color k could ever want. I also have the modern Renaissance palette which I have already hit pan on several colors. And how could I forget about her brow products! Complete staple in my makeup collection, I don't even want to try anything else.
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
Anastasia is an amazing brand. This brand is especially known for their brow products. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE their brow products.
When I want a more natural eyebrow I lean for my brow wiz when I want a more dramatic brow I go for my pomade. I love these product and the wide range of colors they have.
I also love the concealers. I love the concealer to clean my brows only though because its of a thicker consistency. I don't use it under my eyes though
I love this brand and their eyebrow products.
Rochelle F.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills consistently comes out with some of the nicest beauty products, specifically their brow products. I find that their brow pencils are perfect for filling in brows. I have also used their contour and highlighting kit. It has great shades and is a great all around palette. I trust Anastasia Beverly Hills to put out great products and haven't been disappointed in the things I have tried. I currently use their concealer in my makeup routine a few times a week and really love it.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.