BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Millers Creek, NC
I've tried the brow dip from Anastasia. It makes your brows look great and stays put all day long.
Love love love this. Their highlights are so bright. This is one of the best high quality makeups
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Powell, TN
I have the Anastasia Contour kit for Light to Medium skin and it is amazing! It lasts forever and is super pigmented!
Tamora M.
Tamora M.
Lewis, IA
I love Anasatasia Beverly Hills products I mean yes that is very expensive but it works out good
Lizleyla G.
Lizleyla G.
Bronx, NY
K COSA MA BUENA TE DIGO K ESTAS MAXIMOOOOO CONOOOO. K maldita cosa k me Brija como una Estrella.
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606
Quality products and packaging is fantastic. I love the contour pallets and obviously she is known for the eyebrows!!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Love their products. Especially the brow pencil. It's my ultimate favorite and nothing compares!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Falcon , NC
Love how blendable my ABH cream contour kit is! The product is so smooth going on and has great coverage
Alisa G.
Alisa G.
wonderful random that carries great products that i love so much! I recommend this to everyone
Maria M.
Maria M.
Humble, TX
I HAVE THE POMADE, THE DUO SHADOW, AND ALSO VARIETY OF SHADOWS AND I LOVE COMPLETELY LOVE IT.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.