BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Karen C.
Annandale, VA
I have tried few products, and I love them all, the liquid lipstick are great, I love the eyebrows pomade and the renaissance pallet
Miranda D.
Wonderful pallets and great liquid lipsticks! Their pallets range from eyeshadows, to highlighters and bronzers. Pigmented and mostly has a nice aroma, Not too strong.
Jennifer G.
N Chesterfld, VA
The glow kits are amazing!! I have sun dipped and gleam and they are both spectacular. Not only are they pigmented and blinding- but the pan sizes are so big that you will never run out! I highly recommend!
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way their shape definer makes my brows look. It's just perfect, it's not harsh and I love how it doesn't dry out so easily. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I have to purchase a new one every month just because it has dried it. This one has legit lasted me 3 months.
Chelsea M.
University Cy, MO
I use Anastasia DipBrow and I love it. It lasts forever, and the color is great. I use with a drug store pencil, and the application is still flawless. It's expensive, but lasts forever. I've had mine over a year and use it every day.
Elsie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go-to brand for brows! I really love their products. I have used both the brow powder duo and brow definer pencil. They're great quality products that match my skin tone perfectly.
Kia W.
This company is like the awesome beauty guru of the brow world. Their brow products are to live for!
Carmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have honestly never came across a product that disappoints me from ABH. From the Lip products to the face products they are great. My favorite eyebrow product is the Dipbrow Pomade. & of course the Eyeshadow pallete, Modern Renaissance.
Aanu P.
Richmond , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down one of the greatest makeup brands!!!! Their website is easy to maneuver. Every single product is high quality. My favorites are the illuminators, liquid lipsticks, and eye shadows.
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia is the queen of brows. I've never tried any of their products other then their brow products. It's a little more on the pricier side but it's worth it! The only brand I trusts for my brows!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.