BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Samantha C.
Benson, AZ
Brow Wiz brow pencil - the color recommended to me by the makeup artist is not the right shade for my skin tone however I love this brow pencil. The end is thin enough to make the finest of lines to fill in my little brows and allows for precision when filling in my brows. I highly recommend this brow product.
Adelina S.
Clarksburg, WV
The dipbrows are amazing!!! I love my modern renaissance palette but the brush that came with it is kindve doodoo. Still would repurchase it tho, I just use one of my other brushes c: I've created such sickening looks with it
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
I have yet to find any brow products that hold a candle to Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I have the Dipbrow Pomade, the Brow Definer, and have bought the Brow Wiz at least four different times. I'm very interested in trying the powder, and will probably purchase that when I am finished with my Brow Definer and Dipbrow.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first ABH product I got was the eyebrow kit. Way before the brand skyrocketed to fame. There is a reason why, they consistently put out great products and is the HG for brow products. However, with their expanding line to lips, eyes, and face. The quality is just as amazing.
alexis a.
My favorite eyeshadow palette is by Anastasia. I use the Modern Renaissance palette as well as their Light to Medium Contour kit and some lip glosses. All their products are such amazing quality and are more than worth the money. I use their Glow Kit in "Sweets" (a Macy's exclusice) and I always have the most amazing highlight that lasts all night. Overall, probably one of my most favorite makeup brands!
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
Very good quality products, especially the brow products. They are priced similarly to most other brands but have a much wider shade range. They also carry some really great eyeshadow palettes. Only con is that I wish they offered a wider variety of products! I'm sure they would all be awesome.
Brad B.
I like anastasia lipsticks and lipgloss. I havent used them for anything else but I would reccomend them to anyone who wants that.
Cheyenne G.
Jonesville, SC
ABH is such a nice brand. All of her products are such good quality and will leave your face looking flawless. From the pomade to the glow kits I love it all!!!!
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to live for their eyebrow products but their eyepots seem to make my brows have this greyish afterlook. Now, I opt for their pencils which do me just fine. Their new lippies and highlighters are amazing. Highlighters can sometimes have fall out.
NADINE A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do I say about the queen of brows? Her products are crazy good in all ways ever. I loveeee the finish of her liquid lip sticks as well the foundation stick is amazing.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.