BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hawthorne, CA
Love their contour palette and also their eyebrow cream. The shopping experience was great! Great quality
Brittin B.
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
Faaaavvvorittteeeeee company in the world ūüė≠I wish I could afford to buy everything from here lol
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Eastaboga, AL
There's a reason she's a brow goddess. If you haven't tried her products do so now!! You won't regret it
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
Brow wiz is always a must have staple! Their pot eyeliner is magical. Their products are overall amazing
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Louisville, KY
All of the makeup this brand makes has been put together beautiful. The brow dip is one of my favorites.
Ashaki B.
Ashaki B.
I like the brow pomade. It enhance the color of my eyebrows, and make it a bolder color while extending them to fit my face.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, TX
I am an Anastasia fan! I discovered them about 4 years ago & im in love & in a dedicated relationship now
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
The glow palettes are the only things I have tried so far and obsessed with them!!!
scarleth v.
scarleth v.
I love all the variety of products ! The colors ; quality , presentation and the price , just amazing!!!!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Lanham, MD
Anastasia has by far the most beautiful highlighter pallete!!! Which is moonchild the colors are so beautiful.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.