BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Louisville, KY
All of the makeup this brand makes has been put together beautiful. The brow dip is one of my favorites.
scarleth v.
scarleth v.
I love all the variety of products ! The colors ; quality , presentation and the price , just amazing!!!!
Rosalinda R.
Rosalinda R.
Hanford , CA
Great line of products, use especially for my brows. Great product always satisfied
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Lanham, MD
Anastasia has by far the most beautiful highlighter pallete!!! Which is moonchild the colors are so beautiful.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
The glow palettes are the only things I have tried so far and obsessed with them!!!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, TX
I am an Anastasia fan! I discovered them about 4 years ago & im in love & in a dedicated relationship now
Ashaki B.
Ashaki B.
I like the brow pomade. It enhance the color of my eyebrows, and make it a bolder color while extending them to fit my face.
Monika F.
Monika F.
Columbus, OH
I love anastasia so much the modern Ren is used every day by me:) highly recommend
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Great brand. Awesome products. Great selection to choose from. I love their lipglosses and eye palettes
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Beautiful pallets!! I have fallen in love! Big time I would very much recommend them
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.